Hey Kirik: nice going

now we have to disable ad-blockers to see the media which has been posted?

its another kind of fuckery, like Ronda-no lube!

Yeah. And change the frigging Connor Alvarez picture on the app.

Yeah! And give me a free blue name or else I'll keep bitching and not really do anything about it and still come to the UG/OG over and over again and love this place.....fucker

Make the UG Great Again.  lol

My blue ran out and I am not paying for one. I used to vote up good comments and valuable post multiple times a day and now people can't get vote ups b/c i already voted my "one time a day"....

I can't access old threads I've posted in unless I remember a key word in the thread title. No more after dark.

Yeah, there are alternative mma websites and one in particular has a lot of UG members and tons of FREE features. I think I'll give those guys my contributions as this site and it's greed and lack of caring about it's members is breaking my loyalty down.

Sad to say that too, didn't enjoy typing it.

D241 - My blue ran out and I am not paying for one. I used to vote up good comments and valuable post multiple times a day and now people can't get vote ups b/c i already voted my "one time a day"....

I can't access old threads I've posted in unless I remember a key word in the thread title. No more after dark.

Yeah, there are alternative mma websites and one in particular has a lot of UG members and tons of FREE features. I think I'll give those guys my contributions as this site and it's greed and lack of caring about it's members is breaking my loyalty down.

Sad to say that too, didn't enjoy typing it.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!

I try not to hate too much because I get a lot out of this site and am not a paying member but...

A lot of forums use traffic as a source of revenue and not paid membership to post pics. It's a tacky, lazy model imho.

Revenue from ads is great but you can't shit on the user experience to generate money. Traffic will diminish. Ad revenue will also deminish.

MMA.tv missed the boat. They should have had more home grown shows like mmafighting does. It offers a new and more expensive advertising opportunity.

Imagine if this place had built a fight companion (JRE) style show over the years, including all the green names that used to post here. It would have been the corner store of MMA content.

I'm turning back on my ad blocker now. LOL