Hey Look! Disney Releasing Another Faggot Flick! Openly Gay Teen Romance!

Yeah, Disney doesn’t have an agenda at all!

5 Likes

They’re working really hard on their ESG score I see

13 Likes

Why any would give Disney a penny is insane. I stop giving Teh ufc money once they entered the ecosystem!

14 Likes

Keep poking the bear faggots

6 Likes

I would be sad for Walt, but I would love to see them go under.

5 Likes

I would kick spjackson down a flight of stairs before I let my family subscribe to D+ or go to a Disney movie again.

9 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Next they’re gonna start highlighting tranny athletes on ESPN.

3 Likes

I stand with China and Islam.

8 Likes

All just a coincidence imo

Fuck alphabet people, I can’t stand them anymore.

11 Likes

I’m sure this movie will be a box office smash

5 Likes

Well they atleast got your money guaranteed!

4 Likes

Are they going to realistically portray them as spreaders of HIV, monkeypox, and meningococcal disease?

Just asking.

15 Likes

You know, if we were still in the video store days, you could have a special section for things like gay teen romance etc., but instead nowadays you have dumbshits like Disney forcing it onto the mainstream. Like that movie poster would be the most prominent one in the store window.

2 Likes

If they want to title it “Strange” and actively advertise it as a gay teen romance cartoon, that is better then shoehorning it in an established property or sneaking it in under the guise of family programming. People who watch the CW network are probably their target audience.

1 Like

I am waiting for the upcoming Mikey Mouse tranny biopic. He has always been an effeminate faggot, so it is plausible that him and Goofy can get into a interspecies gay relationship with Mickey cutting off his junk and transitioning into a fake female.

Kind of crazy world isn’t it LOL

Disney’s shareholders will surely looooove that all that wokeness is making them lose money.

2 Likes

It’s a hit they are willing to take, correct?

I know they were prepared to be hit in the wallet if they did the woke shit. They budgeted for it. Disney will go to war for the woke. Which is why I’m baffled that the shareholders have not filed suit yet.

4 Likes

Didn’t Pixar had a shorts that was openly gay awhile back also?