Hey mods need your help.

Is there anyway I could change my SN from 65 Fender Deluxe to TeleTone or 52 TeleTone. Which ever is available. I'd rather have TeleTone. Thanks in advance guys. Phone Post 3.0

Email the screen name change account they'll change it for you Phone Post 3.0

65 Fender Deluxe - Is there anyway I could change my SN from 65 Fender Deluxe to TeleTone or 52 TeleTone. Which ever is available. I'd rather have TeleTone. Thanks in advance guys. Phone Post 3.0

Send email to snchange@mixedmartialarts.com.

Use the email account you signed up here with.

Thanks for your help guys. On a side note I absolutely suck at battlefield 4. Sorry to get off topic, but I'm very inebriated and bored. Phone Post 3.0

65 Fender Deluxe - Thanks for your help guys. On a side note I absolutely suck at battlefield 4. Sorry to get off topic, but I'm very inebriated and bored. Phone Post 3.0
The awesome thing about the OG is you don't have to apologize so STFU, email that link to change your SN, and enjoy being drunk with your inebriated ass. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Haha. They forgot the 52 and the space between tele and tone. Phone Post 3.0

thanks for telling him what to do ...everyone vtfu.

Yeah I really appreciate y'all's help. I emailed them and it was changed by the next day. Thanks again guys. Phone Post 3.0

With me being a mud name, my blue name expired about a month ago, how many vote ups can I give in day versus the blue name. Phone Post 3.0

TeleTone - With me being a mud name, my blue name expired about a month ago, how many vote ups can I give in day versus the blue name. Phone Post 3.0
1. Phone Post 3.0

Renewed my blue name today and was just wondering how many VUs can you give with a blue name. Phone Post 3.0