Hey Not Lettuce

Hey Champ

I sent you an email from my work addy, I assume your still coming to visit saturday at 3pm?? Hopefully at training we can grab some drinks and general debauchary that you are always so good at finding. Email me at gcompton@cogeco.ca if anything has changed.

Looking forward to training with you. Do me a favour and give much props to Wiley and Portugese 2002 for me, I miss all you guys and got to visit soon. Also please tapout PointPixie really fast for me, she is becoming an arrogant little SOB and has forgotten alot of the little people like me in her past! LOL j/king

ttyl, Greg Compton

"Also please tap out Point Pixie really fast for me, she is becoming an arrogant little SOB and has forgotten alot of the little people"

I've been saying that since the Joslins tourney!

Greg,

Whats up brother? Hows the training going? When you coming down next? You haven't been down in awhile. Karen and Ian are barely seen anymore on the forum and at the club. They are working plenty, from my understanding.

Hope to see you soon, take it easy. And I am ready for you when you come down. Our matches are always memorable ones.

C'ya soon.

Wiley (Jay)

Rumours of my abduction by aliens has been blown out of proportion. I am still around trust me. However alien pathogens have taken their toll. I will mark my triumphant return shortly. Tonight maybe, after a sandwich...
1950, how was Montreal?