hey SARGE: check this CCW WIN!

sorry gonna need cypherpunks embed abilities. but here's the link

http://fox.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/raw_news/videos/vid_47.shtml

LOL! and in Hawaii driver goes straight to jail for how many felonies?.....LOL! JUST FUKIN LOL!

seriously. fucking faggot state we have.

FCTV808 - seriously. fucking faggot state we have.

Which is why if you chose to carry a gun here in a manner that conflicts w/ the law and a shit situation happens, just keep moving and let the chips fall. Take care of you and your own only, you gonna end up in prison, but at least you were able to take care of your own.

Hell,even if I was enroute "legally" and there was a situation like the shotgun-beating death a few years ago, I'd probably keep rolling 'cause guns are so vilified here. IMO, if you did help, you'd be up against an embedded hostile mentality that would use you as an example to prevent your experience from being used as an instrument of change......fukit!

SoH.....we got shit for gun-rights, but we got ghey marriage.....YEAH!

FCTV808 - sorry gonna need cypherpunks embed abilities. but here's the link

http://fox.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/raw_news/videos/vid_47.shtml

I tried, but it looks like FOX news tries to protect their video streams. This one is not as easy as the Tammy Mori videos.

That was pure sweetness.

Wisconsin is in the process of passing a bill allowing CCW. We need to elect the right people that will allow us to protect ourselves!

TheAlchemist - Wisconsin is in the process of passing a bill allowing CCW. We need to elect the right people that will allow us to protect ourselves!

I won't hold my breath. Hawaii voters are a fail, so we will never have the power to FORCE change on our legislature and the embedded mentality of our society. Gay marriage is a "right" but fuk your INDIVIDUAL CONSTITUTIONAL 2nd AMENDMENT???? BOGGLES THE FUKIN MIND!

Gonna have to be forced though the courts IMO.

Where do I sign?!

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Phone Post

better to just kill all 18?

why do you feel the need to be all alone?

it's peaceful. like that.

I think there's a place you might want to visit, it's has choke snow and it's very quiet.....

it rhymes with antimarktica

nah, i'd rather send everyone else there.

haha i'm sure you do.