Hey Thompson

I notice you've been awfully quiet after my complete domination of a guy you're 1-1 against. Took me less than 2 minutes. Which is about 1 minute longer than it'd take me to beat your giant, crosseyed ass.

Stop pricing yourself out of the fight, and step up, bitch.

PS: that was what I did to him on 10 days notice and exactly 4 days to train. You had a 3 month camp

1st Phone Post

In.

This will be good. Phone Post 3.0

IN

First page

I honestly don't see why people would even give Josh a chance in this fight.. seriously. He's not even on the same level as Sean, Pudz clearly dominated the first fight.

philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next

WAT

BigFootsSkinnyArm - I honestly don't see why people would even give Josh a chance in this fight.. seriously. He's not even on the same level as Sean, Pudz clearly dominated the first fight.

This x100

Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

Onlyonemichaelbisping - 

Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

I don't have to, I choose to. There's a difference

Onlyonemichaelbisping - 

So what the fuck are you going to do about it? Challenge him to a fight imo.

philipee32 - Colossus is fighting duffee next
Surely not?? Phone Post 3.0

BigFootsSkinnyArm -
Onlyonemichaelbisping -  Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

Well aren't you a right fucking instigator :)

Sure but Sean would have to cut to ww and promise not to break my skull Phone Post

Onlyonemichaelbisping -
BigFootsSkinnyArm -
Onlyonemichaelbisping -  Lol.. Sean McCorkle, the only green name that has to constantly bump his own threads Phone Post

Sure but Sean would have to cut to ww and promise not to break my skull Phone Post

Flog Phone Post 3.0

in

Onlyonemichaelbisping - 
BigFootsSkinnyArm -

Pussy

IN

So in Phone Post

Riff Raff my god..