Hey, Why Are You Still Up?

What are you doing over there ?

1 Like

It’s 5:30pm here in Singapore. I’m waiting for dinner time. :grinning:

3 Likes

Gotta take my fucking dog outside. Too cold.

1 Like

It’s tree fiddy in the morning. Got up to piss and now can’t sleep. Do I just stay up and OG or do I fight the battle of sleep? Do I wake up my sex robot wives and fuck em or do I eat some Golden Grahams. There is just a whole world of possibilities over here bro!

1 Like

I’m fixing for bed. Work has been miserable and I look forward to unconsciousness for 8 hours.

1 Like

It’s 6 am in Niagara falls Canada i just got up for work.

1 Like

Couldn’t sleep. fucking annoying.

2 Likes

I get up early on Saturdays to give my house a nice deep clean before my son wakes up. Get to keep my house looking nice, but dont miss any fun time with my boy!

4 Likes

crazy schedule and convoluted sleep pattern

1 Like

I’m gonna get down on some Mcdonalds breakfast burritos when they open. I might get the steak bagel thingy but idk. The last time I got the burrito is was a tiny bit cold and it ruined my whole year.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @QuQuQu !

I hope you enjoy your McDonald’s!

1 Like

I am up for the day.

Animation Sun GIF by Transgressive

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG! :grinning:

2 Likes

Last day of vacation, taking a hotel dump before hitting the road. Can never sleep well on vacations.

1 Like

Almost 5am. Gonna go for a bike ride.

Pee Wee Herman Bicycle GIF

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome bros, I’ve been here 20 years mostly lurking the last 5 so I’m not new at all I just forgot my old login email and password so I started fresh as fuck.

Still learning this new forum, is there like a faq section I wanna know how to post youtube vids.

1 Like

Best time of day. I got more done from 450a-615a than I will all day.

1 Like

How’s your wife doing? I’m being serious, I think you’re the one with the sick wife …

Just post the url and it’ll automatically be embedded.

Finally getting to bed at 3am, been deep researching alt coins