Hey you arse lickers...

I'm just curious, for you guys that lick arse. And I'm not talking about you guys that have licked one or two in your life, but the ones that are like mmmlalalalalalllalalalla licking every butthole you see.

What correlation would you say there is between how hot a girl is and how good her butthole tastes? Is it a strong correlation? Like the 10's you've had (yea right lol) have 10 tasking arseholes, and the 7's you've had (I'm sure that's your lowest lol) have had 7 tasting buttholes? Or is it more uncorrelated, like 7, 8, 9, 10, it don't really matter, her butthole might taste like a 10, a 5, a 7, a 9, etc., almost random?

Just curious. Thanks!

1 Like

Ask your mom if you want an expert opinion

6 Likes

danybayamon23 - 

Ask your mom if you want an expert opinion

What that mouf of yours do? Learn it.

I always do the finger sniff check before I lick a butthole. And sometimes the hottest chick you can picture has the dirtiest butt. I have never licked a super fat chicks butthole (yet). 

2 Likes

You don't lick it cause it tastes good. You lick it so she'll reciprocate it

OP was molested. Explains everything. Later rearedcakes

4 Likes

Ive only ate a 10s asshole.

It was like she never pooped.

Loved anal too. 

And now I’m sad. 

Just spit on it first.

I only date big tittie blondes with asses that taste like french vanilla ice cream.

Look at OP trying to act all straight and shit, talking with the men about licking ass. LOL

1 Like

EFM - 

I only date big tittie blondes with asses that taste like french vanilla ice cream.

Same, except french fries. 

Swear to God: I wrote over 500 words about how beauty doesn't really matter, but physical size does... along with all sorts of details about bidets, wash cloths, and general asshole upkeep. 

But I self-censored and deleted it. 

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Swear to God: I wrote over 500 words about how beauty doesn't really matter, but physical size does... along with all sorts of details about bidets, wash cloths, and general asshole upkeep. 

But I self-censored and deleted it. 

A 7 could have an ass that tastes like a 10. Fucks up the whole curve. 

Are you running out of ideas? This is at least the third time you've made this thread. Almost seems like a copy and paste. 

2 Likes

ABCTT_SENNIN - 

Are you running out of ideas? This is at least the third time you've made this thread. Almost seems like a copy and paste. 

LOL, BULLSHIT. Post a SINGLE thread I made like this one. You are so full of shit if I stuck a pin in you you'd blow up like a motherfucking Zeppline filled with explosive hydrogen shit...

cycklops - 

And by that same token, can't a 10 have an ass that tastes like a 1? I mean, I bet the HOTTEST women LITERALLY think their shiat don't stink, and they are like "why should I clean my ass that good after I shit, these dork guys will just love to lick it up! It tastes like french vanilla ice cream anyways!!!"

1 Like

KingSchlong - 
cycklops - 

And by that same token, can't a 10 have an ass that tastes like a 1? I mean, I bet the HOTTEST women LITERALLY think their shiat don't stink, and they are like "why should I clean my ass that good after I shit, these dork guys will just love to lick it up! It tastes like french vanilla ice cream anyways!!!"

Yeah you're pretty much as retarded as everyone says you are.

LOL.

1 Like

KingSchlong -
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

LOL, BULLSHIT. Post a SINGLE thread I made like this one. You are so full of shit if I stuck a pin in you you'd blow up like a motherfucking Zeppline filled with explosive hydrogen shit...

Many of them as homoslice. Almost seemed like you were obsessed with eating ass. At least one as pwnedcake, that one was either verbatim or close enough to not matter. 

1 Like