Heyman Turn?

Anyone think they make a huge mistake and have Paul turn face and help either Roman or Dean win at Fastlane?

Would be good for Roman in a sense, gets him off the mic. Don't like the idea, just with how he was on Raw and Smackdown this past week, ran through my mind. Phone Post 3.0

Doubt that will happen they have done it before and it was shit. Brock need Heyman and Heyman needs Brock. Phone Post 3.0

"Anyone think they make a huge mistake and have Paul turn face and help either Roman or Dean win at Fastlane?"

I think you have that backwards. In no way would that turn Heyman face. That would cement Dean or Roman as the heel and Lesnar the face. Phone Post 3.0

Festus - "Anyone think they make a huge mistake and have Paul turn face and help either Roman or Dean win at Fastlane?"

I think you have that backwards. In no way would that turn Heyman face. That would cement Dean or Roman as the heel and Lesnar the face. Phone Post 3.0

This. I'm actually fairly warm to the idea.

i actually think this would be PERFECT for roman but brock needs him as a mouthpiece as well.

Not sure what would happen to Brock without Heyman, I don't think he would be as over as he is now, without Heyman and as a full fledged face Phone Post 3.0

Festus - "Anyone think they make a huge mistake and have Paul turn face and help either Roman or Dean win at Fastlane?"

I thought about that just didn't wanna type every scenario out lol.

Heel Roman with Heyman would be cool but then where does that leave Brock? Brock doesn't really need a mouth piece because he doesn't need words, he's a "beast", but that does ruin their entire history together. Phone Post 3.0

I think they are starting to see Dean as a main event guy, which is awesome. This story line has me really interested for once and I can't predict it. Phone Post 3.0

What if Heyman is sister Abigail Phone Post 3.0

CopyAndPastedUpMyBunghole -
Festus - "Anyone think they make a huge mistake and have Paul turn face and help either Roman or Dean win at Fastlane?"

Heel Roman with Heyman would be cool but then where does that leave Brock? Brock doesn't really need a mouth piece because he doesn't need words, he's a "beast", but that does ruin their entire history together. Phone Post 3.0
Can always do the 2 Man Power Trip angle again with Brock/Roman being the new Austin/HHH. Just absolutely destroy everybody. Allows Roman to still use Heyman in between Brock's spaced out booking. Roman would be the monster in training that needs to be groomed.

Gives a way to turn Rollins face as well. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan -
CopyAndPastedUpMyBunghole -

Can always do the 2 Man Power Trip angle again with Brock/Roman being the new Austin/HHH. Just absolutely destroy everybody. Allows Roman to still use Heyman in between Brock's spaced out booking. Roman would be the monster in training that needs to be groomed.

Gives a way to turn Rollins face as well. Phone Post 3.0
I think this is a good idea Phone Post 3.0