HFS at the DOW

Up 300+ on the heels of Trump's first major address. Build the wall baby!!

MAGA

Going up is good, going up too fast is a little unsettling. But maybe it's just me. I get excited when the market goes down quickly, because it's a buying opportunity. But I get nervous when it just keeps going up quickly, and I'm not sure why.

Either way, I have an investment plan that I stick to, and enough time till retirement to ride out any downturns

I'm not touching that shit with a 10" dick. I may regret it when it's at 25,000 in November, but as of now no fucking way.

TryhardNobody - 

It's likely going to crash within a year.. 

I'm expecting middle next year.

I'm pushing my retirement funds into more aggressive funds now, and will ride this wave, but the second there's a downturn, I'm prepared to push it all to more secure stuff.

TryhardNobody -

It's likely going to crash within a year.. 

Well hello Negative Namcy.

At 39 years old, I kind of hope it bottoms out again. Last time I wasn't in a position to capitalize on it. If it happens again, I'll buy until my eyes bleed.

Inflation is not growth!  

GuttyProfessor - 

At 39 years old, I kind of hope it bottoms out again. Last time I wasn't in a position to capitalize on it. If it happens again, I'll buy until my eyes bleed.

Hate to say it but me too.

I still kick myself for not going balls out and buying some dirt cheap repo'd Florida beach property back in 09. Hindsight always 20/20, though.