HG as Super Heroes

LOBO is that Blck/White pic Diken posted.

BAS A$$ MOFO!!

Lobo + The main man. The baddest in the business. his name is Khundian for "he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it." He is also arrogant and self-centered, focusing almost solely on his own pleasures, although he proudly lives up to his word -- but exactly his word: no more or no less than what he promised.

Man, I am out of the loop.

Switching it up HG as the cast from G. I. Joe.

First up T.JayThompson = Zartan   "...I'll be right there guys, and I'm bringing surprises!!"

bjjtek = Quick Kick

DocMason = Doc

jjd = Chuckles

JimmyNaks = Destro

FCTV808 = StormShadow

Mike Onzuka = Dr. Mindbender

GI JOE deserves its own thread...imo

funny story, I was actually gonna go as Destro this year & my gf was gonna be the Baroness.....
LOL!

The hardest question.. Who among the HG = Snake Eyes?

Mr K. = Cobra Commander

PatrickFrietas = Tomax and/or Xamot      For an organization such as the HG, mere brute force isn't enough to achieve its goals. To destabilize nations and infiltrate governments, a knowledge of law and finance is necessary; to gain legions of followers, the use of propaganda is vital. The infamous twin brothers Tomax and Xamot fulfilled those needs for the HG.

MissRaRa = Jubilee

MissRaRa = Jinx

faxia rua = Jose N Pedazos

GI Joe based on Roy P Benavidez

The G.I.'s full name is José N. Pedazos, his alias: 'Cannon Fodder.'

A Hasbro executive explained "Even though he's a toy, we tried to make him as realistically Hispanic as possible. First of all, we will not be releasing a twelve inch figure as we do with our anglo G.I. Joes. G.I. José will only be available in the short and stout three and a half inch figure. Furthermore, G.I. José will not fight with the other G.I. Joe figurines- he will fight with the first division of the Infantry, which will be made up entirely of Hispanic and African American figurines. "

G.I. José will also be known as 'The one who goes in first.'

Fya Man = Barbecue

^^ Snake Eyes