Hgh

Anyone really know a legit place to find it? If so please me do not have to post it on here but I'm in late 30s and think I'm ready. I I don't want to have to go to anti aging clinc and all that crap too much trouble and costs entirely too much... Come guys in the know help an old man out! Phone Post

If I was lazy moron do you think I'd type that much... Get a new Damn joke... It's run its course on here thru the years Phone Post

Yeah, no way a lazy person writes 3 rows of text. That's some serious effort.

I almost want to delete this thread because of the obvious illegal/criminal content, but I'd also like the mocking to continue.

"I'd like to drive a ferrari but I'm too broke to afford one. Anyone know where I can buy a stolen ferrari? You don't have to reply here, PM me!"

And I would like one million dollars in small bills to be left in a briefcase in locker #149 at the airport. I will notify for the time and the combination.

Wow, this is the second time he's posted about this. In addition to being very lazy, he's also very dedicated.

And BS can delete threads?? wtf??

COACH_U -  Anyone really know a legit place to find it? If so please me do not have to post it on here but I'm in late 30s and think I'm ready. I I don't want to have to go to anti aging clinc and all that crap too much trouble and costs entirely too much... Come guys in the know help an old man out! Phone Post

CVS

Haha. If dude spent as much time thinking about getting fit as he did posting about shortcuts to get there, he'd probably already be there.

But then he'd lose his jolly... it's a tradeoff.

www.basskilleronline.com

shows you were to order the powder and how to cook it yourself. just gotta be willing to dig.

Fail

Obtaining hgh without a prescription is illegal and risky because youll most likely get bunked.

Your best bet is to harvest a years supply of pituitary glands from living human beings. Phone Post

The Vitamin shop sells "hgh" formulas. Maybe give that a try before going to the needle