HGH ?

I know nothing about HGH so excuse my ignorance. Does HGH show up on tests for MMA and other sports?

Also, why do some people do HGH instead of test? Our bodies produce test so at least you aren't introducing something completely foreign into your system.

Last one, do people take HGH and Test together?

Thank you

dbl

Doesnt hgh make your intestines grow? I think that's the downside to that one you wind up with a huge gut even with low bodyfat percentages. Phone Post 3.0

I never heard that one but I know it changes your face. I'm curious as to why anyone would use it. I always assumed that HGH didn't show on tests so that's why athletes took it.

QuinTheEskimo - Doesnt hgh make your intestines grow? I think that's the downside to that one you wind up with a huge gut even with low bodyfat percentages. Phone Post 3.0
At high doses, yes it can. Look at pictures of Arnold and Cutler(or any current bodybuilder)...compare their stomachs and you'll see the difference.

It can also make your bones grow. Barry Bonds shoe, glove, and hat sizes all reportedly got larger and larger as his career progressed. Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz -
QuinTheEskimo - Doesnt hgh make your intestines grow? I think that's the downside to that one you wind up with a huge gut even with low bodyfat percentages. Phone Post 3.0
At high doses, yes it can. Look at pictures of Arnold and Cutler(or any current bodybuilder)...compare their stomachs and you'll see the difference.

It can also make your bones grow. Barry Bonds shoe, glove, and hat sizes all reportedly got larger and larger as his career progressed. Phone Post 3.0
Would it do much for my peepee? I mean my friends peepee. Not mine. Phone Post 3.0

Was originally supposed to be for Rocky III

fuzzislipperz -
QuinTheEskimo -
fuzzislipperz -

Would it do much for my peepee? I mean my friends peepee. Not mine. Phone Post 3.0
While you're comparing stomachs on old and current bodybuilders, take a look at those packages in their tiny bikini bottoms....then tell me if you think it will do anything for your peepee. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
*drops needle and walks away Phone Post 3.0

I met Stallone once and he was tiny but had HUGE hands. I always thought that was weird.