HHH needs to rebuild everything

How much can Triple H actually change? I mean Networks, Sponsors, etc have to agree to some of it i guess. Like Raw back to 2 hours would cost them money in ads.

This is something that annoys the piss out of me with WWE. You’ve got a 3-hour show, with less than 30 minutes of wrestling most nights. A locker room full of talented people sitting in catering, and we have to see the same guys who have been at the top of the card for a decade come out for 2-3 segments. For fuck’s sake, some of us like the midcard guys. I love seeing Cesaro, Moxley, and Rusev in AEW, cause I get to fucking see them.

1 Like

I think that’s one of the few things WCW got right. Give the Midcarders 30-40 minutes of Ringtime and let the Top Guys cut a Promo and end the Show.

2 Likes

What the hell ia the fight pit? Never heard of tbat. Who was in the match and what was the angle? I want owen and shamrock in it

How bout starting with not making the first 20 minutes of Raw drag and be boring as shit. Some chick on a mic rambling or non charismatic guys.

1 Like

It was an homage to Shammy & Owen’s “Lion’s Den” match.
The “Fight Pit” was what you see - a cage (fence) around a ring with a platform on top. It was a one-off match in NXT that was supposed to be a more “realistic” match a la the Lion’s Den stuff back in the day.
The match was a blowoff / feud ender between Matt Riddle & Timothy Thatcher since both have legit backgrounds. I wanna say this is when Thatcher was doing his gimmick of putting guys through catch-style training. IIRC, Kurt Angle was the ref or special enforcer or something like that.

1 Like

Last night opened with a Lashley/Rollins banger.

Thanks for the write up. It looks pretty awesome as a gimmick but like a pain in the ass to set up during the show. Was this during the no crowd era? Had no clue angle showed up in nxt. Is it worth a watch?

100% worth a watch.

Rollins and Riddle in there should give Gunther/Sheamus a run for their money.

1 Like

lol this developmental

sexy boy looking like absolute shit here

I just got that hat.

1 Like

Hbk has aged terribly. Prob karma for being such a dick plus the drugs

2 Likes

I read that as “prob karma for taking so much dick” and it made sense.

2 Likes

Tell me you havent been watching Raw without telling me you havent been watchimg Raw. Extended matches opening the show has become the norm.

1 Like

First 15 minutes is all I ever see before leaving work . Swear half the time it’s fucking “the man’s” music or some dumb girl shit. Yeah I saw last night . The intro should be a mix of interesting or funny bits. Old days with rock and dx.

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

1 Like

lol will hhh ever surprise us

shocking