Hi. A fair proposal for a modified return

As we know the pats won an unwinnable game.  I made a bet but it wasn't against anyone so not sure how I can Welch against myself.  That said,  I don't wanna anger the gods so I've come up with a strict probation return

1.  I cannot create any threads

2.  I may post on any beer or running threads

3. I may respond to a thread with attn to me or Maine for any visiting folks who need help

4. I can post on any Z thread because frankly he's the only one making good threads

i think this is fair.  Stern but fair 

Gritty, just do whatever the fuck you want. Who gives a shit what these queers think?

Just came from a committee meeting about this.

The committee has determined that you can return with no self-imposed restricitons. This is based on your status as a quality poster.

ShanTheMan - Gritty, just do whatever the fuck you want. Who gives a shit what these queers think?

I'm trying not to angrily offend the sports jinx gods 

I'm royalty and I say you can just come back with no stipulations. You have to listen to me too, because I'm a King.

Besides, we all know the pats cheated. Gaga and Brady are illuminati.

Girly -
ShanTheMan - Gritty, just do whatever the fuck you want. Who gives a shit what these queers think?

I talked to em. You're good.
It was an emotional day for you.

Girly -

As we know the pats won an unwinnable game.  I made a bet but it wasn't against anyone so not sure how I can Welch against myself.  That said,  I don't wanna anger the gods so I've come up with a strict probation return

3. I may respond to a thread with attn to me or Maine for any visiting folks who need help

4. I can post on any Z thread because frankly he's the only one making good threads

If you are going to welch just do it 100%.

You could do the big bottle of ranch chug, or eat an jar of mayo.

Just start an official Pats are gonna repeat thread and keep it bumped until the next Super Bowl.

You can come back but with caveat: no sports posts

I'll never forgive you for jinxing the tribe

onepunchJD - Just start an official Pats are gonna repeat thread and keep it bumped until the next Super Bowl.

I see what you're doing 

Tim Duncan -
Girly -

If you are going to welch just do it 100%.

You could do the big bottle of ranch chug, or eat an jar of mayo.

Ranch chug on video is an acceptable apology

invalid -

You can come back but with caveat: no sports posts

I'll never forgive you for jinxing the tribe

Not a jinx.  A wrong vibe.  Damn that was theirs to win though

Sad!

Member that time you said you were gonna have abs by XYZ date and it never happened?

Member when you said the Falcons were gonna win the Super Bowl?

they ALWAYS cum back

Girly -

fuck the jinx gods... but if your really concerned, do some penance

I think a signature, chosen by The OG (2012 accounts and older only), should be added to every post of yours until next years Super Bowl.  

-or-

You can say "Fuck The OG" and not give a damn.  

Thanks I do make great threads!

Or just add "Brady's" to the front of your screen name.

TheMMAn -

Just came from a committee meeting about this.

The committee has determined that you can return with no self-imposed restricitons. This is based on your status as a quality poster.

I also came from this meeting, I assure you this was what was determined