HI GUYS RESULTS CYTYBOXING GRAPPLE

ttt

i would pay to see a vid of that match.

And it would be worth it.. too bad I don't think Gumby was around for that match.. he may have been though

I shot about two and a half hours of footage on Saturday. Got both of Useless's matches, all three of Ryan Gregg's matchs (including the aforementioned match with Joao) plus Most of the matches from the advanced under 175 division, two of Bao Quach's matches, a ton of great takedowns and stuff from Lloyd Marshbanks, the debut of AttackO619 and plenty of other stuff. You'll see an article and tons of video on OntheMat in the next couple of weeks (it takes me a bit to edit and I have two other tournaments to throw up when I get home).

gumby, did you get any of the intermediate stuff?

Thanks Gumby

"the debut of AttackO619" lol!..not much of one

""the debut of AttackO619" lol!..not much of one "
Not much of one huh ...you beat me so what does that make my debut? BASTARD..........

lol

"you beat me so what does that make my debut? BASTARD"

lol..exactly

Seriously though my first comp.....and I loved it ....after my first match(attacko) all the butterflies were gone and it was a real fullfilling day....next time evreyone watch out for me I am so hungry to make someone tap! Attacko is the man...and the fugged up thing is we roll all the time and we know each others game...needless to say not an action packed match from either side.......

BTW Useless it was cool meeting you next time we will go out after or something....I had to leave i invited people to the pad to watch the boxing fight after.....
I hyped you up to Dean before the comp...he seemed real impressed afterward....
Rudy

orale

ttt

"I hyped you up to Dean before the comp..."

LOL, what did you tell him?

He told him you were fearless and that your wore pink in a effort to confuse your opponents

The day b 4 we were setting up chairs and crap....just asked him if he knew Laimons guy that was coming....that you were supposed to be real good and you won azgc(i thought it would interest him cuz I know Marc and Dean are cool but they obviously have a huge grappling rivalry)....hes always like "good....good.....fun times"
ask attacko thats his reply for almost anything....

well you lived up to the hype......The whole pink thing is cool and stands out and you can count on me never stealing the idea cuz.....mexican in socal wearing pink = not very good for Mexican wearing pink....if ya know what i mean...

anyway next day Dean said you were real good.....

"fearless and that your wore pink in a effort to confuse your opponents "

forgot about that.......Attacko stop easdropping!

rude-LOL so you lied to him and told him I was good??? Thats awesome!

ttt

"so you lied to him and told him I was good??? Thats awesome!" lol