Hi, I am Severnsmustache! AMA

I am on a conference call for the next 45 minutes and it is not that exciting. So I thought to pass the time I would do an AMA.

So fire away.

1 Like

You ever cover your tongue in Bengay to numb it so you could win a ghost pepper eating challenge?

3 Likes

What advice would you give an investor starting out in commercial real estate (that doesn't have millions to start with downtown high rises)?

How wealthy was/is your old man?

Approx how much money did you earn last year?

3 Sided Square - You ever cover your tongue in Bengay to numb it so you could win a ghost pepper eating challenge?

not yet

How many butt holes have you tickled with that exquisite 'stache?

1 Like

Does your house have a nice door?

1 Like

You seem rich as hell. How did you get your money? What type of work are you in? Did you inherit any? What advice would you give to an aspiring door connoisseur?

are you going to answer any more questions?

1 Like

Sandy Pantz - What advice would you give an investor starting out in commercial real estate (that doesn't have millions to start with downtown high rises)?

Find good partners that have more money than you. Offer to do a lot of the leg work and get compensated for it.

(finding financing, collecting rent, helping coordinated any constructions work...

1 Like

Did you really beat up that hipster at the bar? Phone Post 3.0

Did you really wild each it?

1 Like

Dr Gonzo - How wealthy was/is your old man?

My dad died at 46 when I was 16. He was a good saleman and an excellent pilot. But he did not leave me a big pile of money. He left me with an excellent work ethic and the will to want to do well.

1 Like

Lux Fixxins - You hiring? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, sorry. If anything I want to downsize and simplify.

I want out of the people business.

1 Like

FrustratedBlueBelt - How many butt holes have you tickled with that exquisite 'stache?

ONly my wifes

solidsnake - Does your house have a nice door?

Does a fat baby make gas?

Severnsmustache - 

My dad died at 46 when I was 16. He was a good saleman and an excellent pilot. But he did not leave me a big pile of money. He left me with an excellent work ethic and the will to want to do well.

Was he a commercial pilot?

Pugilist82 - You seem rich as hell. How did you get your money? What type of work are you in? Did you inherit any? What advice would you give to an aspiring door connoisseur?

I made my momey first as a commercial real estate broker and turned my knowledge and some cash into ownership.

I did not inherit any cash. My dad died when I was young and my mother is still alive. She got what money my father did have.

Dr Gonzo - 
Severnsmustache - 

Was he a commercial pilot?

No, his eyes were to bad. He flew a lot of planes for museums. He actually was working as a ferry pilot a lot at the end of his life.

If an old airplane would start he would try and fly it.