Hi, I am Severnsmustache! AMA

GOOD thread. Wood read again.  

Severnsmustache -
Mr. Wright -

bought 3 guns at a recent gun auction.Colt 1911 manufactured 1918, documentation showing it was in WW1 and WW2. Colt Lightweight Commander, manufactured in 1953, chambered in .45. Belgian made Browning Hi-Power, made in 1968. can't wait to get them and take them to the range.

oh, and i'm buying a house in Vegas in the next few months. fuck paying 13.3% of my money to the state of CA for zero in return.

Want to sell them?!? 

that’s awesome for you! Fuck IL, CA, NY etc

ill be in a resident of another state in 2 years.

Are you....

Are you selling the door? 

This is relevant to many OGer interests.

CavemanDave -
Severnsmustache -
Mr. Wright -

bought 3 guns at a recent gun auction.Colt 1911 manufactured 1918, documentation showing it was in WW1 and WW2. Colt Lightweight Commander, manufactured in 1953, chambered in .45. Belgian made Browning Hi-Power, made in 1968. can't wait to get them and take them to the range.

oh, and i'm buying a house in Vegas in the next few months. fuck paying 13.3% of my money to the state of CA for zero in return.

Want to sell them?!? 

Are you....

Are you selling the door? 

This is relevant to many OGer interests.

This. I want that door for my condo. I'd pull my recliner out to my front yard area, sit down in it, put on a pair of sunglasses and drink some White Claws as people walk by while I pimp out my new door. It would stick out at my condo complex like the apartment manager's room from Coming to America did. 

Severnsmustache -

I am on a conference call for the next 45 minutes and it is not that exciting. So I thought to pass the time I would do an AMA.

So fire away.

What would you charge me for a mentorship!?

Dryfly -
BIGWHITESEXY - 
Mr. Wright -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Mr. Wright -

take them to a range? look at mr money bags actually expending ammo. more precious than gold - lol

LOL right?

actually have a pretty solid hook up for ammo. friend of mine is a private bodyguard for a billionaire that lives in newport. also has an FFL and orders guns/ammo for select friends/family. when everything started going crazy last year picked up 5K rounds of .45 and 9mm on top of the few thousand i already had.

so, i shoot sparingly at this point, but i can still shoot.

WELL SHIT.....HOOK ME UP TOO.   LOL.  CANT FIND AMMO ANYWHERE.  EVEN THROUGH MY FFL BUDDIES.   I HAVE A GOD DAMNED GUN RANGE IN MY BACK YARD THAT I DONT EVEN USE BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DIG INTO MY AMMO STASH........  

Mind saying where you live? I have plenty 9mm and .45acp rounds.

I would be willing to part with a bit of it …if we can do it legally some how.

Disclaimer. They are reloads, done by me. Many have used them, including my wife and son. Never a single issue of any kind.

Have been shot through many different types/brands of weapons.

I am anal about precision, and this includes accurate reloading.

Say the word if you can figure out a legal way to do it, and you want it.

He’s in central California. I’m in Southern.

I’d appreciate a hookup as well, haven’t been to the range in a year (almost to the day!) because I’m too scurred to dip into my stash, like everyone else.

Severnsmustache -
Mr. Wright -

Want to sell them?!? 

Don’t move to Dallas. We are all full here. lol...kidding... kind of.  This is an awesome place to live and raise a family.

Caleb -
Severnsmustache -
Mr. Wright -

Want to sell them?!? 

Don’t move to Dallas. We are all full here. lol...kidding... kind of.  This is an awesome place to live and raise a family.

I’ll be heading there soon for work..

My daughter may tag along as well to Look at SMU.

John Cable -
Severnsmustache -

I am on a conference call for the next 45 minutes and it is not that exciting. So I thought to pass the time I would do an AMA.

So fire away.

No need to charge!

im always available if you have questions or want any advice.

Severnsmustache -
John Cable -
Severnsmustache -

So fire away.

No need to charge!

im always available if you have questions or want any advice.

Kool. I just want to be rich like you LOL! Would like you to talk with my 18 year old son too. He needs a good mentor. 

No shit, he got his acceptance letter from SMU yesterday. I heard tales of 35,000 applicants to SMU this year. WTF! But he wants to go to somewhere in Cali. Waiting on word from Stanford.  Everything is so much more kool in California, according to him.    ARRRGGGHHH!  

He could live at home and ride DART rail to SMU. 

Severnsmustache -
Caleb -
Severnsmustache -
Mr. Wright -

Want to sell them?!? 

When will you be here? Might have to meet up and have lunch or dinner and a couple of beers if we both have time. We could hit Del Frisco or Capital Grille. I would like to give you your $2 bill back. Although it has brought me great luck and lots of money, I have been working my ass off ever since it arrived in my mailbox. 

Mr. Wright -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Mr. Wright -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Mr. Wright -

take them to a range? look at mr money bags actually expending ammo. more precious than gold - lol

LOL right?

actually have a pretty solid hook up for ammo. friend of mine is a private bodyguard for a billionaire that lives in newport. also has an FFL and orders guns/ammo for select friends/family. when everything started going crazy last year picked up 5K rounds of .45 and 9mm on top of the few thousand i already had.

NICE!!!!

if you're still in CA lemme know and i'll shoot you a dm the next time i can put together a buy

really appreciate that.. damn :(   my shits still in cali, but i've been in the boston are for the past 6 years... with any luck, next time i'm there on vacation the BGC law will be history.. I have renews any of my Ca permits. thanks either way man very cool of you

Severnsmustache -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

severn - you said you'd invest in industrial real estate.. i thought the economy is in the shitter

what type industrial real estate? factories? office space? land zoned for industrial use?

Industrial real estate is doing very well. We own distribution facilities, light factories, truck terminals etc.

only one office building (thank god) and 2 walgreens that we built.

so 98% industrial only for the last ±17 years.

Like I said on here years ago, industrial is the safest in my opnion of the asset classes.

when people buy or consume things they have to be made somewhere, shipped somewhere and stored somewhere.

thanks -

so you just keep it / rent it out?

I have a couple 100k to invest, but I'm not in it for the long game. Is there anything "to flip" ?

I know cottigated tin structures were hot a few years back

Mr. Wright -
BIGWHITESEXY - 
Mr. Wright -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Mr. Wright -

LOL right?

WELL SHIT.....HOOK ME UP TOO.   LOL.  CANT FIND AMMO ANYWHERE.  EVEN THROUGH MY FFL BUDDIES.   I HAVE A GOD DAMNED GUN RANGE IN MY BACK YARD THAT I DONT EVEN USE BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DIG INTO MY AMMO STASH........  

i'll dm you on FB the next time i put together a purchase. usually a 2-3K minimum, but i don't figure you'll have an issue with that.

2-3k is nothing. shit, between a few of us, they'd be delivering pallets

Hopefully ammo shortage will ease up. Same shit happened when Obama took office. This too will pass. 

Caleb - 
Severnsmustache -
Caleb -
Severnsmustache -
Mr. Wright -

Want to sell them?!? 

When will you be here? Might have to meet up and have lunch or dinner and a couple of beers if we both have time. We could hit Del Frisco or Capital Grille. I would like to give you your $2 bill back. Although it has brought me great luck and lots of money, I have been working my ass off ever since it arrived in my mailbox. 

I’ll let you know if/when I head out there.

Keep the $2 if its working! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Do you get involved with that big tech center they're building/built in Elk Grove Village?

PatK - 

Do you get involved with that big tech center they're building/built in Elk Grove Village?

I am not in that one but I am good friends with the developer.

He has had that land tied up forever.

The “O’hare” industrial market is insane right now.

Two developers just went and bought 90 houses off RT 83 to tear them all down and build two buildings, ±625,000sf each.

Severnsmustache - 
PatK - 

Two developers just went and bought 90 houses off RT 83 to tear them all down and build two buildings, ±625,000sf each.

Shit, Rt 83 and whereabout?

That tech center is at the end of our street. If they fill that up, I have no fucking idea what they're going to do about all the traffic that's going to be in and out of there.

PatK - 
Severnsmustache - 
PatK - 

That tech center is at the end of our street. If they fill that up, I have no fucking idea what they're going to do about all the traffic that's going to be in and out of there.

83 and e devon ave for the houses

For that tech park.

They sold half the land to microsoft for a data center and they built another data center on their property. So those wont hurt the traffic at all.

They do have done some smaller deals, 30-50,000sf units, which depending on their uses could bring in some more bodies, but not enough to fuck things up.

Severnsmustache - 
PatK - 
Severnsmustache - 
PatK - 

83 and e devon ave for the houses

For that tech park.

They sold half the land to microsoft for a data center and they built another data center on their property. So those wont hurt the traffic at all.

They do have done some smaller deals, 30-50,000sf units, which depending on their uses could bring in some more bodies, but not enough to fuck things up.

So that whole Mohawk Estates subdivision, or whatever it's called.

Our old building was off of Devon between 83 and York Rd.