Hi Ug Forum....Whats shakin?

Been a while since I have been here...

Whats new?

Any buttflops need thrown on their heads?

"What's new?" you ask?

The Gracies invented the triangle choke, that's whats new!

So many buttflops, I give you 2 days, and then see you again in another 1.5 years. Phone Post

Mygiismysword, when he is around I encourage them to!

He would be happy to know my 125er won his fight last Saturday using rubber guard and transitioning to Omaplata!

It's a rare occurance to see amateurs using rubber guard and even rarer to see amateurs finish with OmaPlata!

(Sankaku Garami)

Paradigm, probably..lol  

I'll post video of it (my guy winning with rubber guard) as soon as it's posted..he won submission of the night as well with it:)

In other news, my guys went 13-2 last weekend! Pretty sweet..

We had gone like 6-5 and 3-2 in the shows prior to that so I was happy to see the progress...And I had some new guys have their first fights and a couple really surprised me!! One is like a ragdoll in practice but came ALIVE in his fight...

OH and I am turning my first Jackson, Michigan fighter Pro in September!! Not bad for only being here a year so far!! He came to us from texas though, Army guy with some tours under his belt..Solid fighter...Just needed a little polish and man is he shining!!..John Mcdonald is his name...Couple more guys knocking at the door of the pros as well!!

Anyway...Just some news from here in Michigan and Jackson MMA!!! HOOAH!!! 

Oh and I have a solid ammy coming up in need of sponsors, you guys will know him here as Sequoyah Sandford...(He is my Eddie Bravo Traitor!!!:)

Subject: Sponsorship

Sponsorship Requested By: Jackson MMA's Team Spartan, Bantam Weight Champion, Brandon "Sequoyah" Sandford

Necessary Endorsements: Fight clothing, gear & accessories, travel expenses (food, supplements, lodging, gas), associated fees (i.e., medicals)

Hello, my name is Brandon "Sequoyah" Sandford and I currently am an Amateur Mixed Martial Artist & fighter with Jackson MMA's Team Spartan. I have always had an interest in the world of martial arts as far back as I can remember an have always had some type of influence with one regard or another with the arts. I am diligently following my dream with hopes of generating it into a career at some near future. That career would be a professional fighter and in the future to own and operate my own MMA gym and to achieve my college degree in business. Currently I am one semester away from getting my degree. My overall succession in life will be to help improve the lives of others through MMA.

My background consists of extensive training with Jackson MMA since August of 2010 under the Owner/Trainer Quincy Rice. Quincy has a formidable martial arts background and is a 4th Degree black belt under Judo Master, Walter Lamb. Quincy is a former professional MMA fighter with over 20 years of training experience in the combat arts. My training under Mr. Rice has afforded me the opportunity to learn from some very remarkable individuals, as well, that have given to me specialized instruction in different fighting techniques from stand up fighting to ground submissions and defense.

Because of this training and my statistical history of 7-4 in my young career, I feel confident in saying that I am on my way. I train Mon-Sat roughly 6-7 hours a day, this is my job. I also help teach women, children and people of all ages at my gym. MMA is my life passion and I feel that I have a bright MMA future only if I can withstand to sustain the cost. I am working to go pro in roughly in a years' time. This is why I currently am seeking help from your organization.

My goal is to find a sponsorship that helps provide for items such as fight gear, clothing, weigh-in night costs, etc. In return what I could offer is major lead generation and brand building advertisement for your organization. As well, some companies find sponsorships appealing for a more corporate social responsibility, as it adds to the value of their business.

Brandon "Sequoyah" Sandford
Jackson MMA, Team Spartan

brandonsandford8787@yahoo.com
Phone (517) 240-7994

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Each tier is on a per fight basis. Each level has different opportunities.

$200-Level 1 sponsorship: Includes logo on event T-shirts, endorsement on all emails and social media marketing and mention in and on any pre or post fight interviews. (2-Cageside tickets for event)
$400-Level 2 sponsorship: Includes logo on event T-shirts, endorsement on all emails and social media marketing and mention in and on any pre or post fight interviews. (4-cageside tickets for event)
$600-level 3 sponsorship: Includes logo on event T-shirts, banner, fight shorts, and endorsement on all emails and social media marketing and mention in and on any pre or post fight interviews. Also 1 V.I.P table (8-10 tickets). Additional tables will be discounted.

DONATIONS
If you are not interested in the tier type of sponsorship then you could also donate which would help with training costs. You could buy a spot on a fight t-shirt, pre and post-fight shout outs, acknowledgement on social media such as twitter and Facebook, etc. We can discuss the details.

I think rubber guard is more common in amatuer/semi pro imo. If guys train it easyier for them to use due to lack of knowllege from opponents. Higher level of competiton less i see it. Phone Post

Perhaps Beanouno, but certainly not in Michigan..Ya never see many ammies here even playing rubber guard, much less beign able to sub people from it.. but then again we don't have many 10th planet schools here... 

Probably different in cali, etc...

But agreed, this guy he fought was a 2-1 wrestler who basically walked right into Omaplata:)

Lol @ Q Spice fancying himself a trainer.

I would literally train at the local Bally Total Fitness Kwando Cardio Kickboxing class than with this joker.

I would train at a strip mall Tiger Schulman's Karate before training with this guy.

IMHO

asbury - Lol @ Q Spice fancying himself a trainer.

I would literally train at the local Bally Total Fitness Kwando Cardio Kickboxing class than with this joker.

I would train at a strip mall Tiger Schulman's Karate before training with this guy.

IMHO

That's WOULD, as in "IF I trained, I WOULD train at a strip mall Tiger Schulman's Karate before training with this guy."

Correct?

There are a bunch of TJ wannabes around now. They should pay you a franchise fee.

THE TICKLE MONSTER - 
asbury - Lol @ Q Spice fancying himself a trainer.

IMHO

That's WOULD, as in "IF I trained, I WOULD train at a strip mall Tiger Schulman's Karate before training with this guy."

Correct?<br type="_moz" />

Lol. Training is no big deal anymore dude. There's a school on every other corner in every city.

Q Spice doesn't need you to defend him. He may look like a little kid, but he's a grown man.

Tee Jay

So you don't train then Assbury? Phone Post

asbury is just clownin..Comes with the territory.

I do have some kick ass cardio classes though..

Sadly not "Kwando".Whatever that is..

Hey HKP, how ya been bro?

Kid, not sure man...Im excited for the fight though! 

Mick, someone is stealing my shtick?