High chance of prostate cancer for most of the OG.

Sleeping with more than 20 women protects men against prostate cancer, a study has suggested.

Men who had slept with more than 20 women lowered their risk of developing cancer by almost one third, and were 19 per cent less likely to develop the most aggressive form.

In contrast, men who slept with 20 men doubled their risk of developing prostate cancer compared with men who have never had sex with another man.

Researchers at the University of Montreal believe that intercourse protects men, and men who are more promiscuous have more sex than those in monogamous relationships.

However, for homosexual men the benefit is lost because of the increased risk of picking up a sexually transmitted disease, and the damage to their bodies from intercourse. However gay men with just one partner are at no greater risk. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/11192385/Sex-with-21-women-lowers-risk-of-prostate-cancer-academics-find.html Phone Post 3.0

That makes no sense.

Prostate cancer is for homos. Phone Post 3.0

And I tried to be such a fucking good boy.

FUCK!

I also heard that men are at a much higher risk than women when it comes to developing prostate cancer. Phone Post 3.0

How much is my chance affected for banging your mom?

Can I get a prescription for 100 whores? You know, as a vaccine. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Jaquenhoft - I also heard that men are at a much higher risk than women when it comes to developing prostate cancer. Phone Post 3.0

That's a social construct

TtT Phone Post 3.0

I'll be forwardimg this information to my wife along with a list of her friends we will be having threeways with. "I just don't want to die baby, lets fuck your friends." Phone Post 3.0

Haha Phone Post 3.0

What's the risk if you're merely damaging the bodies of others?

I mean, for a friend.

If u live long enough, you're probably getting Prostate Ca. Phone Post 3.0

SLOtownG - Source bro. I want to know if banging 40 broads lowers it by 2/3
Fully immune if you bang 60 bishes, IMO

Wilt must have the healthiest prostate ever! Phone Post 3.0

Is this an actual study or is some dude trying to gloat in the office? The sheer amount of retardation involved in making such a claim is hurting my head, wow. Phone Post 3.0