High end watch question

Just get one really nice one i think and leave it at that. Rolex imo.

2 Likes

Love it. That was my first watch. Keeps great time and the micro adjust on the clasp is awesome. Lume is decent. It’s a great wearing watch. I highly recommend it if you’re looking at them.

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

Checking out the mido collection (in my budget) i like the look of this one.
Screenshot_20220922-210309_Chrome

4 Likes

Shit. I went through a bourbon phase and thought THAT was expensive…

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

4 Likes

Two of my favorite things. I guess I have to spend my money on something.

1 Like

I keep telling my wife that “I won’t be buying anymore watches after this one!” and she just laughs now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

left the Muhle Glashutte at home…Ares Diver 1 isnt high end watch…solid quartz tool watch.

4 Likes

Boxers fracture?

Not that I remember.

I got my shipping notification today with a photo of my actual watch being boxed up. Exactly the configuration I wanted and I can’t wait to get some patina going on that brass case! Pretty cool customer service touch, I think.

8 Likes

Was looking at grabbing this garmin tactix for a high end digital watch to wear daily. Tired of charging the samsung every day. This fucking thing has every possible option i can think of and love the solar charging to keep it going for weeks at a time.

stealth mode: on

I can still see it.

1 Like

Depends on how into them you are. I had one watch for about 8 years and didn’t get another until I decided I needed a dress watch. Got my Omega after a big promotion and felt like I wanted to reward myself. The new one is a GMT because I’ve wanted one for years and finally found one I liked.

A lot of people have the one watch collection. Some have a few and some just buy a few a year because that’s how they like to spend their money

1 Like

Had the weirdest experience when I went back to the AD to try to the Aqua Terras again.
The guy just kept laughing and saying the 38mm is too small for me and I ‘look like I’m wearing someone else’s watch’.
My wrists are 18cm which is getting to the upper end of medium sized.

Really made me question getting the Good Planet online.

I imagine this is how waitlist people come to pick up their rolex when the AD calls them to say they’ve got a piece for them

1 Like

fuck that.

buy from Japan.

1 Like

Find another AD

1 Like