High school kids don't mess around

One of the high school students I teach is an all-american wrestler and he asked if I wanted to come to one of his wrestling practices.  So after school yesterday I went to his practice, and I can now say with conviction: my god these high school kids.  The amount of cardio, rolling, and weight lifting they did put my training to shame.  Some of the 15 year olds were in better shape than I've ever been in in my life.  I'm still sore head to toe.  It  also doesn't hurt that their coach is a former national freestyle champion...

To be young again.

I would molest everyone of those kids butt holes!

My god these high school girls!

^that's just unfair

Whoever thinks those girls aren't old enough to have sex with is out of their minds. We need to drop the legal age to 16 across the country. Damn.

damn.

State by state: http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm

lol

Ok, im finished.

(if you know what im sayin)

lol

SOUTH CAROLINA!!!! LOL!!!

^ good eye, South Carolina is lookin real good right now.

"Whoever thinks those girls aren't old enough to have sex with is out of their minds. We need to drop the legal age to 16 across the country. Damn."

Yeah, LOL, gotta love living pretty much anywhere but the states.

HIgh School wrestling is hardcore.. much tougher than football practice ever was..

when I would go help out.. I would show up after all the cardio.. and just stretch and do the rolling stuff..

when i was in HS.. our practice started before practice.. we would have to go run 2 miles.. then go to practice.. and the first part was all cardio (running, jumping, crawling, lifting) for almost 90minutes straight.. then technique for 30-60 minutes.. then the last hour was hard drilling/rolling/ironmans..

rebel927 - Whoever thinks those girls aren't old enough to have sex with is out of their minds. We need to drop the legal age to 16 across the country. Damn.

LOL

Windfall, do you have to notify anyone when you move? lol.

^ Depends which registry you're in

"Officer, how was I supposed to know those girls were illegal? They were drinking vodka straight out of a bottle, so I had to figure they were 21."