High school kids don't mess around

jailbait if you get caught LOL

lol Windfall

yea...ran 4.5 miles before practice everyday. then about an hour of workout, 30 min of technique/drilling, and 30 min of wrestling. was BRUTAL. jits training is a breeze in comparison

parklife - HIgh School wrestling is hardcore.. much tougher than football practice ever was..

when I would go help out.. I would show up after all the cardio.. and just stretch and do the rolling stuff..

when i was in HS.. our practice started before practice.. we would have to go run 2 miles.. then go to practice.. and the first part was all cardio (running, jumping, crawling, lifting) for almost 90minutes straight.. then technique for 30-60 minutes.. then the last hour was hard drilling/rolling/ironmans..

Bro, make your own thread. This thread is not about HS wrestling!

lol

well fuck I feel like I'm gonna be charged with a misdemeanor or something just for clicking on this thread lol

ECWCock - 

Best hijaack this week!

Thank Windfall.  I'm prowling for his next thread.

ROTF @ OMA

'Jailbait, and I can't wait!'- Motorhead

:takes a bow:

I was bangin a seriously hot Latina 16 year old when I was 20 back in the day...

Now I am 38 and still happily married to her, and we have 3 kids...

Jailbait aint always a bad thing!!!

Wait.  My daughter is 14, so that means I am gonna have to chokefuck the shit out of somebody here in a few years...

DAMN.

Highschool guys in wrestling singlets + UG = HOT 16 YEAR OLD CHICKS AND SLUTTY ACTION!!!

I love UG math.

ttt for all the wrong reasons...

Where is JAmie L???