Highlander Fight factory TAMPA FLORIDA

we are connected with Team Popovitch and Highlander fight team out of Kentucky
Founder Mike Yanez 3rd Black Belt Under Jorge and Pablo Popovitch has decided to remain in Tampa good things for all involved.... Thanks to our sponsor BRAWL AND MAUL.com

mike, just out of curiosity, why are you speaking of yourself in the third person?

why do i let myself get so mad

"The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone's concern and like vampires they suck our life's blood."

IIII

keyrat - "The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone's concern and like vampires they suck our life's blood."

lol you realize that you quoted bette davis, i didnt realize you were a fan, i mean i heared she had a big gay following but i didnt know meant BIG gays.

Thanks Brawl and Maul!
for sponsor!

Highlander Fight Teams Donold Lipscomb

Photobucket

Photobucket

145 champion!

"The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone's concern and like vampires they suck our life's blood."

can u turn me into a champ even if i am not a blathlete?

some things cant be helped my friend