Highlight of "The Time is Now" = staredowns

The tension between Bones and DC was palpable. Nothing was going to happen at that event but even so they were struggling to stand still and refrain from trying to out-alpha each other. Lot of energy there. That fight's gonna be madness.

Vitor looked pumped (mentally not physically) and that makes me pumped for the fight. Vitor's motivated, he has a big point to prove and The Chris has played a part in that with some of his comments.

The Anderson vs Nick staredown was also cool to watch. There were none of the usual antics from Nick. Anderson bowed and Nick did the whole make-sure-you-bow-even-lower thing. It's gonna be interesting watching Nick through this whole process because we rarely see him against an opponent he respects so much. He seems to look up to him.

McGregor-Siver was amusing in it's own way too. McGregor's posturing doesn't really work when his opponent just stands there in a staunch leather jacket not giving a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Vid

Did Dana raid his son's closet to get his wardrobe for this prestigious event? Diaz's stare down was interesting, I think he respects Anderson too much to fuck around.

I missed it, so thanks for the fun writeup!

GarlicSauce - I missed it, so thanks for the fun writeup!
Ditto. Good on ya, OP :) Phone Post 3.0

Awesome footage. Loved the positivity from the crowd, no heckling or booing whatsoever. Good stuff all around. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

lol at Siver... no fucks given

NicolasExitBJJ - lol at Siver... no fucks given
Siver looked like a future Step Father meeting his punk rebellious future step son for the first time. Been bagged the mum and not really caring what the little punk thinks of him. Phone Post 3.0

Damnnn wish TRT Vitor was still around

Only thing that gave me chills here was watching Silva and Diaz.
Like the calm before the storm. Phone Post 3.0

Nick seemed really uncomfortable. He was super respectful. Can't wait for that fight no matter the outcome. Phone Post 3.0

Blunted Ninja - Nick seemed really uncomfortable. He was super respectful. Can't wait for that fight no matter the outcome. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he did.
Sorta like a Ninja who just puffed a blunt right before the conference or something, Idunno, I mean I'm just saying he like DID seem like he was Blunted but still like his Ninja self as always you know? Phone Post 3.0

Jk.
Nick was NOT high as fuck and we all know it.
He's still a ninja tho and will handle his shit accordingly.

WAR ANDERSON AND DIAZ!!! Phone Post 3.0

And lol at Boney Bones acting like he really wanted some of Calm as F all Cormier.
Can't wait for DC to be champ and send some food up to King Cain Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - And lol at Boney Bones acting like he really wanted some of Calm as F all Cormier.
Can't wait for DC to be champ and send some food up to King Cain Phone Post 3.0

calm DC casually smiling is a scary sight

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Blunted Ninja - Nick seemed really uncomfortable. He was super respectful. Can't wait for that fight no matter the outcome. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he did.
Sorta like a Ninja who just puffed a blunt right before the conference or something, Idunno, I mean I'm just saying he like DID seem like he was Blunted but still like his Ninja self as always you know? Phone Post 3.0
I see what you did. Phone Post 3.0

What was the t-shirt Belfort was hawking?

Is it another SKY t-shirt? Fucking things are becoming his blankie if so

Bootsy Collins - What was the t-shirt Belfort was hawking?

Is it another SKY t-shirt? Fucking things are becoming his blankie if so
It had "UFC heavyweight champion, UFC light heavyweight champion, UFC middleweight champion" written on it Phone Post 3.0