Highlights of Our Kids From Last Weekend

This was in Elk Grove ca huh? Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death - This was in Elk Grove ca huh? Phone Post 3.0

Yes

Terry Maxwell -

Yes

I was gonna go to this tournament but didn't I live in Stockton about 45 min south how was it? What gym do you run? Or train at? Phone Post 3.0

Very cool Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death -
Terry Maxwell -

Yes

I was gonna go to this tournament but didn't I live in Stockton about 45 min south how was it? What gym do you run? Or train at? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.southsacjiujitsuacademy.com/

Here is Terry's gym(I'm not fom the area just talked to Terry a while back). Don't think he checks in here too often.

Sorry for jumping in here Terry.  

Fresh2death -
Terry Maxwell -

Yes

Tournament was well run, very organized. I own and operate Maxwell Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Sacramento right next to Sacramento City College. I run it along with my son Davin Maxwell.

Terry Maxwell -
Fresh2death -
Terry Maxwell -

Yes

Tournament was well run, very organized. I own and operate Maxwell Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Sacramento right next to Sacramento City College. I run it along with my son Davin Maxwell.

That's awesome I live and train in Stockton Cali. Maybe if I'm in Sacramento I'll drop in Phone Post 3.0

Anytime, you are more than welcome to drop in.