Hilarious Tim Kennedy Video With Pistol

I like Tim but this vid is ridiculously funny :D

If those targets were actual people then he'd be long dead. Running in a straight line, with zero cover, shooting multiple assailants, with a pistol?

I wouldn't even do this playing Call Of Duty! ROFL!!

I also watched with the sound off because I've learnt that's the best way to critique any form of combat.

Enjoy:

The point of the drill is to develop accuracy while moving.   There are different drills for "live" targets. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

If those targets were actual people then he'd be long dead. Running in a straight line, with zero cover, shooting multiple assailants, with a pistol?

I also watched with the sound off because I've learnt that's the best way to critique any form of combat.

Enjoy:

You seem to be an expert. Are you a team guy? Are you a Ranger? Seal?  Oh that's right you're not . And you're also retarded . Different drills for live targets , this is to develop accuracy while moving . 

Yeah that's actually really badass and hard as hell to do. Movies and video games seem to have made people think it's easy. 

your criticism is like ridiculing someone for practicing an armbar 100X before rolling.

On the 'firing range' mode in Call of Duty, I'm lightening quick.

It's all about good hand to eye coordination. 

I guess my issue being Tim's words aren't aligned to the video, 'striking fast, ruthless and win at all costs'...

No biggie, no need for any histrionics, just thought I'd share. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Enjoy:

What are you babbling about, you have zero idea what you are talking about, how else do you practice shooting while on the run?

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Enjoy:

Thread title should say impressive video fool!

Drilling doesn't need to perfectly replicate live scenarios.

And if the targets were human, they wouldn't be standing in the middle of the field waiting for tim Kennedy

Tim isn't playing call of duty, so he wouldn't do what you would do in call of duty, same as you wouldn't do what he does

That was impressive. Shooting and moving is difficult. 

My thread was a little naive, I've seen the error of my ways. I apologise wholeheartedly to anyone that's had the misfortune to read it.