Hilarity of Reebok bashing post on homepage

Death Beast -
BobSalvage - HelloFresh is right. The two issues you are comparing have such different implications that the real hilarity is trying to compare the two as if the have an equal impact. Phone Post 3.0

So if a no name fighter that is boring criticizes a well known fighter that is boring, that isn't hypocritical because the more known fighter is boring more people?

If you laugh at someone for doing something, while you do similar things, then you're a hypocrite as defined anywhere but here apparently.
I understand what your saying but if you keep that way of thinking we all can't say anything about anyone/thing for fear of being a hypocrite. This is a news site as well as forum. They aren't to trying to put down reebok in an attempt to boost themselves up they are simply relaying the information that is out there to us to read and then post opinions about. Phone Post 3.0

UG business is not to sell shirts with these typos. I'm pretty sure if it were costing Kirik money to print shirts that there would be no errors. If Kirik himself enslaved himself to print and press out a million shirts with no sleep, there would be less errors than what Reebok has made thus far. Also, the designs and logos would be much more appealing. Reebok has put out nothing beautiful or appealing yet. They haven't even got the names of the most prominent fighters right yet. They don't even know how to draw Ireland right yet...fuck! How can you compare this to the site? The site has typos, but it works and we understand it. The Reebok fuck ups have no explanation. Phone Post 3.0

I think Kirik actually came out and said that he does typos on purpose now just to fuck with people. Not excusing it but there's that.. Phone Post 3.0

Reebok's error suggests that despite sponsoring the ufc, they dont know or care about mma. It shows that they arent a real part of mma culture.

The ug's errors suggest they are a little sloppy and/or understaffed. But nobody questions their place in mma culture.

The implications are completely different. Phone Post 3.0

Death Beast -
Fabes - 

Apples and oranges.

If a rotten apple calls a rotten orange garbage, it's still a hypocrite.
Then maybe this rotten website isn't for you. We aint perfekt. Phone Post 3.0

Surely there's someone in charge there trying to sabotage or take the loss on the whole deal?

Walks around art room

"ah that's a typo - should be 'Cris Hung Dong' NOT Cyborg.
Go take a break and I'll fix it for you" Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - UG business is not to sell shirts with these typos. I'm pretty sure if it were costing Kirik money to print shirts that there would be no errors. If Kirik himself enslaved himself to print and press out a million shirts with no sleep, there would be less errors than what Reebok has made thus far. Also, the designs and logos would be much more appealing. Reebok has put out nothing beautiful or appealing yet. They haven't even got the names of the most prominent fighters right yet. They don't even know how to draw Ireland right yet...fuck! How can you compare this to the site? The site has typos, but it works and we understand it. The Reebok fuck ups have no explanation. Phone Post 3.0

Agree, but it's kind of like when a poster complains about someone else's spelling or grammar. You better get your shit together in that particular post, or prepare your anus. As things stand right now, maybe spelling and grammar shouldn't be on the top of the UG-blog list of things to mock.

(That is why I - as a non native speaker - keep my mouth shut about other folks' English here, even when I see stuff that sticks out.)

absolutesperry - Surely there's someone in charge there trying to sabotage or take the loss on the whole deal?

Walks around art room

I think they have a troll roaming Reebok HQ. Phone Post 3.0

Having children prompts difficult career choices. Phone Post 3.0

OftheWay - Agreed OP, I thought the same thing. Phone Post 3.0
First reply always wins? Phone Post 3.0

Kirik, can you make some shirts and then let the UG analyze them for errors? Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - 
Death Beast -
Fabes - 

Apples and oranges.

If a rotten apple calls a rotten orange garbage, it's still a hypocrite.
Then maybe this rotten website isn't for you. We aint perfekt. Phone Post 3.0

Nah I like sitting here reading Nick "El Diablo" Diaz's profile page in my Ryan Bader Heavyweight Champion gear. Thanks though.

But seriously, I understand the need to defend the UG because the comparison to Reebok seemed harsh (and for you as a mod), but I just don't see how any rational person wouldn't feel like that article was hypocritical considering the site's similar 'snafus'.

I won't keep debating this because I feel like I'm getting misidentified as a Reebok sympathizer, and nobody wants to feel like that.

I still don't get why they don't sort out the champs..its one of the things that stand out if you go through the mobile version of the site, and its inexcusable of a site that once was in the position to be an MMA record keeper etc.

Fabes -
absolutesperry - Surely there's someone in charge there trying to sabotage or take the loss on the whole deal?

Walks around art room

I think they have a troll roaming Reebok HQ. Phone Post 3.0
Knowing Reebok, it's more likely to be a 'trole' Phone Post 3.0