Hill has Class

I hope we see him again at ultimate fight night after he has a while to get ready.

for sure, he's been training at MFS, i think we'll see a much improved Corey Hill

He was DOING GREAT until the Double Leg. Nate couldnt get shit going until that part of the fight

IrishLew, how do you know that he has been training at MFS? Not being a jerk, just curious. I know that Horn told Jens that he's like to get him to his own gym in Utah, but I am just curious if he did joing MFS?

IrishLew, how do you know that he has been training at MFS? Not being a jerk, just curious. I know that Horn told Jens that he's like to get him to his own gym in Utah, but I am just curious if he did joing MFS?

Spencer Fisher said in an interview that Hill is training with them at MFS.

Great, thanks for the info AVT.

cool dude

i can only picture Corey progressing in leaps and bounds at MFS. dude is gonna be a monster at 155. i'd love to see him fight Sherk in a couple years.

I mentioned in another thread, that with MFS, Corey will reach his potential. Whatever it is, they will bring the best out of him.

In 3 years, Hill will be the best fighter from the show.

classy guy for sure

I thought Diaz would school him but Hill's inexperience and loss of focus imo just gave Diaz the fight on a platter. It was still early in the fight but Hill was doing awesome for a noob, much better than in the Emerson fight.

His td defense was great and he did the right thing but throwing a few shots in Diaz's guard and then standing up.

He even countered some of Diaz's ground moves, i thought he was dead the moment it went to the ground.

Once the dude learns to properly use his reach (stance, jab, footwork), he is gonna be pretty good. He already showed good td defense.

He definitely stepped his game up several notches just from his first fight
on the show. He was throwing Diaz around like a rag doll.