HILL IS OUT (fantasy)

Can Hill check Alex’s low kicks?

1 Like

I would imagine his camp specifically focused on that but if he can’t he will need an early knockout!

Goddammit harlot change my title back. It’s fight day I want to trick people.

@HARLEM

2 Likes

There is nothing to suggest Hill can hang with Alex standing. Hill has power but Alex is a world champion kickboxer. Hill isn’t taking him down.

Hill can knock him out, sure. But if I were to bet, I’d bet on Alex. He’s a sniper.

2 Likes

My only concern is for Alex is that there will be no calf kicks while Hill is in his southpaw stance. Hill is lucky he is a southpaw fighter, calf kicks will be out of the picture which is Perieras primary weapon before he lets his bombs fly.

Periera will now have to attack his lead leg instead with his lead leg but the damage compared to calf kicks will be considerably less. If Hill was orthodox like Prohaska, his legs would get chewed up by Periera. This is no question.

Therefore, Hill has a better chance by default to stay in the fight longer than most other orthodox fighters.

Alex will use high kicks and left hooks and jabs as primary weapons against his southpaw stance.

Calf kicks will not be a factor at all in this fight unless Hill switches to orthodox. Hoping for a flying scissor knee or high kick KO for Alex.

3 Likes

Must be a “i’m a faggot, look at me” detector. Maybe stick to traipsing around in a thong at your parades.

Don’t be jelly of my thong parades. Maybe you and your friends should try it out instead of playing wizards and knights in the park.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA2

1 Like

I’d do it for a 40oz and a scratch off! Don’t be a bitch!

2 Likes

Alex still found a way to make his low kicks effective.

1 Like

I hate Jamahal Hill.
I keep watching Poatan knocking him off.

Then I touch myself.

Sexually.

Wow, it looks like he aged loads in 2 yrs

1 Like

I was thinking the same, physically he looks much different. I didn’t realize it was actually that big of a difference. He also looks much softer now, and doesn’t really look in shape. It’s weird. This was happening even before his injury, too.

He returned from an injury that takes longer to heal than he allowed. It was a foolish gamble. But trying to compare him within the time frame is a little difficult. He also is generally soft in appearance at this weight. He probably could drop to middleweight and be more lean for his frame.

1 Like

I’ll look up some pictures but he definitely looks way different than he did a couple of years ago. It started a while back. Older and almost chubby.

I told you he is out of his mind.

Thread should be archived as proof of my prophetic qualities

2 Likes

Okay you’re right. His face looks older but his physique isn’t much different. Against Johnny Walker:

IMG_3174

He’s more lean there than he was against Glover and Santos IIRC. But you’re right, he looks like could cut to 185.