Hilo police begin BJ Penn investigation

Fuck you Malvert and Bigboymma.

"Hilo (Hawaii) Police Department have launched a second-degree sexual assault investigation into the UFC legend stemming from allegations made by the girlfriend of a former employee," the report reads.

"The alleged victim filed an incident report in February regarding the matter in Delaware County (Ohio), where she currently lives. Hilo PD public information officer Chris Loos confirmed to MMA Fighting on Monday that the Hilo PD received a hard copy of that incident report last week."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/hawaii-police-begin-second-degree-sexual-assault-investigation-of-bj-penn-041816

Spose l should Google what second degree sexual entails. ...l might just wait for an ug lawyer to inform me instead. Phone Post 3.0

§707-731 Sexual assault in the second degree.

1. A person commits the offense of sexual assault in the second degree if:
    1. The person knowingly subjects another person to an act of sexual penetration by strong compulsion;
    2. The person knowingly subjects to sexual penetration another person who is mentally defective, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless; or
    3. The person, while employed:
      1. In a state correctional facility;
      2. By a private company providing services at a correctional facility;
      3. By a private company providing community-based residential services to persons committed to the director of public safety and having received notice of this statute;
      4. By a private correctional facility operating in the State of Hawai`i; or
      5. As a law enforcement officer as defined in section 710-1000(13),
      6. knowingly subjects to sexual penetration an imprisoned person, a person confined to a detention facility, a person committed to the director of public safety, a person residing in a private correctional facility operating in the State of Hawai`i, or a person in custody; provided that paragraph (b) and this paragraph shall not be construed to prohibit practitioners licensed under chapter 453, 455, or 460, from performing any act within their respective practices; and further provided that this paragraph shall not be construed to prohibit a law enforcement officer from performing a lawful search pursuant to a warrant or exception to the warrant clause.
  2. Sexual assault in the second degree is a class B felony. [L 1986, c 314, pt of §57; am L 1987, c 181, §10; am L 1997, c 366, §1; am L 2002, c 36, §1; am L 2004, c 61, §4]

I think they were required to investigate after the complaint was filed. I doubt there will be any charges.

Lol...Orcus going in. Phone Post 3.0

That water sure is wet dude. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - I think they were required to investigate after the complaint was filed. I doubt there will be any charges.

What are you basing your doubts upon?

IROCK - Spose l should Google what second degree sexual entails. ...l might just wait for an ug lawyer to inform me instead. Phone Post 3.0
You're in luck, turns out the OP is also a UG lawyer. Phone Post 3.0

Jump Kick - 
StrikingMMA - I think they were required to investigate after the complaint was filed. I doubt there will be any charges.

It's basically a he said she said and she waited till she went to another state to even file a complaint. I don't see Hilo as a place that will be eager to throw BJ under the bus. Especially for a person that left Hawaii and went home to the mainland and then filed charges months later.

orcus - 

"Hilo (Hawaii) Police Department have launched a second-degree sexual assault investigation into the UFC legend stemming from allegations made by the girlfriend of a former employee," the report reads.

"The alleged victim filed an incident report in February regarding the matter in Delaware County (Ohio), where she currently lives. Hilo PD public information officer Chris Loos confirmed to MMA Fighting on Monday that the Hilo PD received a hard copy of that incident report last week."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/hawaii-police-begin-second-degree-sexual-assault-investigation-of-bj-penn-041816

you had to make your own topic, ass!!

StrikingMMA - 
Jump Kick - 

It's basically a he said she said and she waited till she went to another state to even file a complaint. I don't see Hilo as a place that will be eager to throw BJ under the bus. Especially for a person that left Hawaii and went home to the mainland and then filed charges months later.

So filing sexual assault charges a few months after the fact and in another state means to you that she's lying? Do you think she lied to advance Pedro's agenda as a disgruntled former employee? This makes sense to you?

Jump Kick - 
StrikingMMA - 
Jump Kick - 

So filing sexual assault charges a few months after the fact and in another state means to you that she's lying? Do you think she lied to advance Pedro's agenda as a disgruntled former employee? This makes sense to you?

I never said any of what you are trying to argue. Slow your roll.

I just think these kind of cases are really difficult to begin with. Then add in the time lapse and the fact that she left the jurisdiction and I doubt they will have enough to actually file charges. Especially against a popuar home town guy from a rich family.

Robert Paulson - That water sure is wet dude. Phone Post 3.0
Source? Phone Post 3.0

orcus -

§707-731 Sexual assault in the second degree.

1. A person commits the offense of sexual assault in the second degree if:

1. The person knowingly subjects another person to an act of sexual penetration by strong compulsion;

2. The person knowingly subjects to sexual penetration another person who is mentally defective, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless; or

3. The person, while employed:

1. In a state correctional facility;

2. By a private company providing services at a correctional facility;

3. By a private company providing community-based residential services to persons committed to the director of public safety and having received notice of this statute;

4. By a private correctional facility operating in the State of Hawaii; or</li>
        <li class="lower-roman" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px;">
        As a law enforcement officer as defined in section 710-1000(13),</li>
        <li>
        knowingly subjects to sexual penetration an imprisoned person, a person confined to a detention facility, a person committed to the director of public safety, a person residing in a private correctional facility operating in the State of Hawai
        i, or a person in custody; provided that paragraph (b) and this paragraph shall not be construed to prohibit practitioners licensed under chapter 453, 455, or 460, from performing any act within their respective practices; and further provided that this paragraph shall not be construed to prohibit a law enforcement officer from performing a lawful search pursuant to a warrant or exception to the warrant clause.

2. Sexual assault in the second degree is a class B felony. [L 1986, c 314, pt of §57; am L 1987, c 181, §10; am L 1997, c 366, §1; am L 2002, c 36, §1; am L 2004, c 61, §4]

'The person knowingly subjects another person to an act of sexual penetration by strong compulsion'

This I don't understand...
If you have really strong game and you pick up?

Or does it mean that you day you're going to have sex with their brother if they don't fuck you?

What's 'strong compulsion'? Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - 
Jump Kick - 
StrikingMMA - 
Jump Kick - 

I never said any of what you are trying to argue. Slow your roll.

I just think these kind of cases are really difficult to begin with. Then add in the time lapse and the fact that she left the jurisdiction and I doubt they will have enough to actually file charges. Especially against a popuar home town guy from a rich family.

Sorry about that, my roll was too fast. I think it's premature to say it's a he said she said situation. You are not aware if any other evidence exists. One thing is for sure, BJ's career is suffering and I want to watch him fight. I root for BJ in all of his fights, including this legal one.

Yes, we have no idea if there is any evidence, or if any other women will come forward. Even if not, that doesn't mean there won't be charges filed.

Morpheus1976 - 
orcus - 

you had to make your own topic, ass!!

Sorry, I did a CTRL-F on the front page but yours must have been on the second page at that point.

Lmao @ slow your roll Phone Post 3.0

Fedor

Dan Henderson

BJ Penn

Cyborg

All considered "GOAT"s.

Orcus LOVES to shit on them all.

He's not a fan.

SensoriaUtopia - Cyborg is considered a GOAT??????????

Fedor,Hendo,Penn are all GOAT's, Cyborg??????based of what, beating Gina Carono,or girls with records of 4-3 in invicta

Name a better 145 Pound Woman in the History of MMA