Hilo police begin BJ Penn investigation

"You have not demonstrated even an inkling of being unbiased in any way."

Sure I have. I state facts, and I say that the accuser's accusations should be taken seriously and investigated, they shouldn't be dismissed as "lying bitch" or "attention-whore" or "cheating slut who fucked BJ and regretted it".

That's pretty unbiased. Nowhere, ever, have I said anyone should assume BJ is guilty.

But you are so blinded by those little hawaiian nuts in your face that you just see what you want to see.

These are literally the only facts we know:

• Amber has reported a sexual assault to the police that took place on Aug 31.
  • The Hilo police have begun investigating it.
  • Her boyfriend used to run BJPenn.com and made a bunch of douchey tweets about the alleged assault.
  • BJ denies it ever happened.
  • There have been no civil suits yet, nor has Amber/Pedro asked for money directly from BJ as far as we know.

orcus - 

"You have not demonstrated even an inkling of being unbiased in any way."

Sure I have. I state facts, and I say that the accuser's accusations should be taken seriously and investigated, they shouldn't be dismissed as "lying bitch" or "attention-whore" or "cheating slut who fucked BJ and regretted it".

That's pretty unbiased. Nowhere, ever, have I said anyone should assume BJ is guilty.

But you are so blinded by those little hawaiian nuts in your face that you just see what you want to see.

These are literally the only facts we know:

• Amber has reported a sexual assault to the police that took place on Aug 31.

• The Hilo police have begun investigating it.

• Her boyfriend used to run BJPenn.com and made a bunch of douchey tweets about the alleged assault.

• BJ denies it ever happened.

• There have been no civil suits yet, nor has Amber/Pedro asked for money directly from BJ as far as we know.

Sure... you act non-biased now... but we have posted previous posts of yours that were anything but.

Spamming the message boards with post after post doesn't change that.

"but we have posted previous posts of yours that were anything but."

No, you haven't.

"Nowhere, ever, have I said anyone should assume BJ is guilty."

Really?

- Like where you push and push the agenda that it is highly unlikely that she would be lying in any way?

- That the statistical likelihood that he didn't sexually assault her isn't very high?

- Where you push Jeremy Botters position (that BJ is guilty and there is evidence) until he changes it (and says there is evidence to the contrary) and you conveniently ignore that fact in every post until people call you out on it.

You are far more transparent than you pretend not to be...  hence why most people here think you are a douchebag.  This is in addition to the fact that you seem to crap on every great fighter in MMA history.

strange, Palmer is filing for assault a year later and the UG reacts totally different.

Has BJ been charged with a crime?

Wake me when that happens.

Can't be cleared if you ain't been charged. Phone Post 3.0

GJdeux - I thought this was settled. Or is this another one?

its the same one

Morpheus1976 - 
GJdeux - I thought this was settled. Or is this another one?

its the same one

The same incident but different police force I believe? Originally it was initated in Ohio I believe. Now Hilo PD is investigating it. It will probably go away soon unless the girl tries to take it to civil court next.

orcus -
NUMBERON3MMA - 
SensoriaUtopia - Cyborg is considered a GOAT??????????

Fedor,Hendo,Penn are all GOAT's, Cyborg??????based of what, beating Gina Carono,or girls with records of 4-3 in invicta
<br />
<span class="User-360627" id="userPost56921170">Name a better 145 Pound Woman in the History of MMA</span></blockquote>

Name a better 205lb woman in the history of MMA than Gabi Garcia. Gabi Garcia is one of the GOATs!

Anyway, don't let Dumdum241 derail. This thread is about BJ, not Cyborg.

Rousey Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Has BJ been charged with a crime?

"Has BJ been charged with a crime? Wake me when that happens."

Strange, you seemed really wide awake when bloggers were putting up bullshit "BJ cleared" articles, or Jeremy Botter apologized, or Bigboymma put up his latest shill thread.

"Can't be cleared if you ain't been charged."

Google and their 12 million hits (literally) for "cleared of allegations" disagree with you. Allegations have been made against BJ and he has not yet been cleared of them. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

lionsoul - 

"Nowhere, ever, have I said anyone should assume BJ is guilty."

Really?

- Like where you push and push the agenda that it is highly unlikely that she would be lying in any way?

- That the statistical likelihood that he didn't sexually assault her isn't very high?

- Where you push Jeremy Botters position (that BJ is guilty and there is evidence) until he changes it (and says there is evidence to the contrary) and you conveniently ignore that fact in every post until people call you out on it.

You are far more transparent than you pretend not to be...  hence why most people here think you are a douchebag.  This is in addition to the fact that you seem to crap on every great fighter in MMA history.

Like I said, you can't read clearly with Hawaiian nuts slapping into your face.

"- Like where you push and push the agenda that it is highly unlikely that she would be lying in any way?"

You mean where I cite the FACT that lying about being sexually assaulted is not a common thing, and that in fact far from being over-reported, sexual assaults are vastly UNDER-reported? What I said -- and what I've reminded you that I've said many times now, but you are far too lame to accept -- is that you shouldn't ASSUME anything. But if -- for some incredibly strange reason -- you feel absolutely compelled to pick a "winner" without knowing a single thing about the case, then the odds would in fact not be on your side if you went with "lying whore makes up assault story".

"Where you push Jeremy Botters position (that BJ is guilty and there is evidence) until he changes it (and says there is evidence to the contrary) and you conveniently ignore that fact in every post until people call you out on it."

People said it was "he said, she said", so when Botter stated that it in fact was not, since Pedro supposedly had evidence, I pointed that out. I didn't ignore his retraction at all.

orcus -
Malvert the Janitor - Has BJ been charged with a crime?

"Has BJ been charged with a crime? Wake me when that happens."

Strange, you seemed really wide awake when bloggers were putting up bullshit "BJ cleared" articles, or Jeremy Botter apologized, or Bigboymma put up his latest shill thread.

"Can't be cleared if you ain't been charged."

Google and their 12 million hits (literally) for "cleared of allegations" disagree with you. Allegations have been made against BJ and he has not yet been cleared of them. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

Hurt feelings describes you perfectly. It might explain why my screen name appears in your troll OP - and with sexual overtones, no less.

Fuck me - that's what's milling around in your sex obsessed brain as you make yet another thread about this issue? More than a little creepy, if I'm honest.

And why not just come out and say you believe a police investigation to be an indicator of guilt? Why not just admit you don't accept the premise that the American justice system is built upon? You know, presumed innocence.

You if you believed in presumed innocence you'd have to presume that an accused person is innocent until proven guilty. Nothing's proven so that's precisely where we stand.

So BJ is being investigated (not charged) and it's fuck me? I'm almost starting to hope he's guilty so your desperate wish comes true. I fear for your ability to contract for safety if it is not. Phone Post 3.0

"And why not just come out and say you believe a police investigation to be an indicator of guilt?"

Because I don't.

"You know, presumed innocence. "

Yeah, that's why BJ shouldn't be punished unless or until the case is resolved. It sounds like, again, we agree, but you feel like arguing anyway.

orcus -

"And why not just come out and say you believe a police investigation to be an indicator of guilt?"

Because I don't.

"You know, presumed innocence. "

Yeah, that's why BJ shouldn't be punished unless or until the case is resolved. It sounds like, again, we agree, but you feel like arguing anyway.

I want to argue?

Reread the opening line of your OP. Phone Post 3.0

If there was something to be concerned about, BJ Penn wouldn't be fighting. It's pretty clear that the allegations were made by less than forthright individuals. I consider this a non-issue. Either charge the man with doing something wrong or let it alone imo Phone Post 3.0

"If there was something to be concerned about, BJ Penn wouldn't be fighting"

That decision was based solely on the fact that at the time the UFC made its decision, BJ was not yet under investigation and had not been charged with anything.

" It's pretty clear that the allegations were made by less than forthright individuals."

How did you determine that Amber is not a forthright individual?

"Either charge the man with doing something wrong"

The police just started their investigation last Monday.

" Also why did they wait til the severance package was up?"

How do you know when the severance package was up? And why would they need to wait? It's not like BJ could have legally canceled his contracted severance because Pedro's girlfriend accused him of assault.

orcus -

How do you know when the severance package was up? And why would they need to wait? It's not like BJ could have legally canceled his contracted severance because Pedro's girlfriend accused him of assault.

Answer his first question..

Or do your best, like you did with the other. Phone Post 3.0

RAPE ANAL RAPE!!!!

-The UG Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
orcus -

Answer his first question..

Or do your best, like you did with the other. Phone Post 3.0

Why he would continue to hang out? I thought everyone agreed Pedro is a scumbag? Maybe that's why. Or maybe it's true that BJ gave him a tearful apology on his knees and said it was only because he was high and it would never happen again, and the apology worked. We still don't even know exactly what BJ supposedly did.

If Pedro really tried to steal all the writers and was fired therefore for unethical behavior, why was there a friendly "we wish him all the best" on BJPenn.com and why would he still get a severance package?

Bottom line is not only don't we know the details of the alleged assault, we also don't know any details of what supposedly happened between BJ and Pedro.