Hilton Video

Let us know when you can view it Aaron and we will all call around to your house, just joking let us know if its worth the hassel getting it or not. Thanks mate

you wouldnt read about it , just downloaded the divx player and it worked perfectly !!

Thanks for your help krakerz

Keats its worth a look , she gets a fair going over .

is there anychance you can email it Aaron or not?
If you can would you mind sending mail to keating1@tpg.com.au

can you email take 29 meg ?

Keats , unless your on a work computer the easiest is to dowlnload kazaa - www.k-lite.tk/

and just do a search , otherwise i can email it , but it will take a fair while .

yes email can handle it
went to k-lite the other day and couldnt find it.
i will try again

keats ,

I just did a search and found it straight away . Just click on search video files only . Type in kate ritchie , and it comes up .

If you have problems with that i can try and email it .

Cheers Aaron

Sorry Aaron i am having problems down loading it. Could you try to send it through e mail? If not thats cool.

Thanks mate.

Ok i will email it .

Anyone else want it as i am only going to email it once, If you do and your email can handle 29 megs leave your email here

Cheers aaron

The byrne video wasn't bad guys. Saw it a few years ago, but I have to say, she knows how to go down on a bottle alright hehe. I thought the close up of her reverse mount was pretty awsome too!

regards

ange

angelo.dsp@optusnet.com.au

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie :) HILTON 4 eva

Thanks aaron

dont tease me like that , how the hell can a i get the byrne video !!!!

Keats,angeel... i will leave this up for a little while longer to see whether anyone else wants it , then i'll shoot it through

Thanks mate. i have the Byrnes video here but only on VHS. it runs for a fair while and yes she does do a pretty good job going down on a bottle but does better with the real thing in her mouth!

Keats do you have any facility to make a copy , i would be happy to cover postage both ways and a tape .

Fuck i'm sounding desperate ....actually i am desperate , i have a baby due in 2 weeks , i forgot what having sex was like about 3 months ago ...and probably wont be reminded for another month

p.s does anyone know an 'average' time after giving birth that 'normal' activities resume ?

Aaron i have 3 kids and its a long long time!!!
Its not about how long beofe it all is in working order again its to to with the sleepless nights. Thats what wife told me anyway. :(

About the tape i will see what i can do for you.

yeah i feel sorry for you boys i haven't got a shot away since this morning. HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

hmmm .... looks like i'm in trouble .

Thanks keats i appreciate it . I can send you a tape , and a paid return envelope to make it easy for you .

let me know .

Cobras, wanking doesn't count hehehehehehe!!:)

"just to clear something up, whoever said that divx wont play in WMP is completely incorrect. You simply need DivX codecs. DivX is just a form of video encoding, and plays fine in any of the major viewers. You can get the codecs from divx.com"

I'm sorry. For simplicity's sake, I generalised. It is easier for most to install Playa than to install the codec.

keats and Angelo ,

will sen the email in the next couple of hours .

Anyone else want to jump in while i'm doing it ?