Hints, tips and tricks to use in life

If you want to hang up the phone
On Someone without seeming rude. Hang up when youre mid sentence.

"then I said you guys wi..." Hang up.

Person on other end will feel you got cut off. If they ring again don't answer. They will think you are trying call them back Phone Post

I like where this thread is going. :)

Why don't you just say "alright, I've got to get going.  I'll talk to you later"

Mencken -  Why don't you just say "alright, I've got to get going.  I'll talk to you later"

Ever tried to say that to your boss when they are in full
Lecture mode? Phone Post

ttt

When shaking hands with someone, always extend your index finger. (Your finger will usually run hidden along the other person's wrist.) This strengthens the frame of your hand, and prevents any potential asshole from AMOGing you by crushing your hand.

Most people are cool about handshakes, but you WILL run into some douchebag. It's funny to let them squeeze hard while you calmly look them dead in the eye with a slight smirk on your face. :)

If you want to avoid road rage don't drive slow in the fast lane. Phone Post

Naheb -  If you want to avoid being the victim of road rage don't drive slow in the fast lane. Phone Post

Fixed 

Choke_Norris -
Naheb -  If you want to avoid being the victim of road rage don't drive slow in the fast lane. Phone Post

Fixed 

Thanks choke Phone Post

SirPrize - When shaking hands with someone, always extend your index finger. (Your finger will usually run hidden along the other person's wrist.) This strengthens the frame of your hand, and prevents any potential asshole from AMOGing you by crushing your hand.

Most people are cool about handshakes, but you WILL run into some douchebag. It's funny to let them squeeze hard while you calmly look them dead in the eye with a slight smirk on your face. :)

LOL at people trying to be more "alpha" by squeezing hard during a handshake. Douchebags indeed.

If you want to legally murder someone in the state of Florida, you just have to pick a fight with them first. When they become agressive, you can kill them.

When talking to somebody, keep eye contact while listening. When YOU are talking you can stray a little, but always maintain eye contact when listening. Phone Post

if you call in sick don't use a "sick" voice. no one believes it, and when you really are sick it's not usually audible. also it's good to use a "set-up" the day before ie, "man, that ______ i ate for lunch tasted funny, but i was starving!" or a lot of sniffing and blowing your nose and putting on a drained look. usually works pretty well for me. 

if you have to lie, tell yourself that lie as much as possible. try to implant the lie into your brain like an actual memory. if you can convince yourself you can convince an outsider, usually.

Before driving, put your cell phone in an inconvenient place (glove box, back seat storage, etc). You will be less likely to touch it while driving. Phone Post

When meeting someone for the first time in a business setting always look around their office for photos clues of their family and hobbies and use those clues to establish a common ground.
Example: "Is that your daughter doing tkd?" "My Daughter is also in the martial arts"
"Oh I see you like to dress up as a woman and attend sporting events, I also post on the OG"
This works as a great ice breaker and establishes a familiarity with the other person and can serve as a great door opener.

Never throw the first punch. A real man takes a shot or two first so a witness can see, THEN beats the other guy into a living death. Phone Post

Avoid the UG Phone Post

The Popeye - When meeting someone for the first time in a business setting always look around their office for photos clues of their family and hobbies and use those clues to establish a common ground.
Example: "Is that your daughter doing tkd?" "My Daughter is also in the martial arts"
"Oh I see you like to dress up as a woman and attend sporting events, I also post on the OG"
This works as a great ice breaker and establishes a familiarity with the other person and can serve as a great door opener.

Lol @ the OG shot. Phone Post

If you have a phone conversation with someone in a busniess setting ALWAYS follow up with an Email. Simple CYA it insures that you had a proper understanding of what was discussed and it gives you the back up should they try to pull some shit.

Fantastic thread idea and great execution so far. Phone Post