Hip Hop Artists now look like Garbage Pail Kids

What a crazy time to be alive 

I don’t know Omars, that Post Malone cat looks JUST like a GPK.

It's the massive amounts of drugs?

In 10 years I don't think Lil Pump will have any memories of being famous.

OmarsOwnGoal -

Stupid post. Try harder. 

Why, he's absolutely right, some of them look rediculous. 

Thread seems to be missing something 

I am newly aware of the “new rappers” thing. 

Are these guys on the radio and shit. I’m forced to listen to pop radio sometimes but don’t think I’ve ever heard any of it.

i became aware when lil something died the other day and all the lil’s came out of the woodwork to say they were quitting xanex. 

OmarsOwnGoal -

Stupid post. Try harder. 

I was just looking through some Garbage pail kids cards, and honestly, this is a pretty legit obseration 

Theres no where left to go as far as going out there goes looks wise 

Tatted up faces is a 16 year old thing now, you must not see whats going down 

I love music, respect the genre, I just feel like this is an impossibly bizarre moment, that NO ONE saw coming 

When your industry glorifies perscription pills, and not giving a fuck, you get what we got now 

I for one support this industry and its efforts to OD a bunch of retards. Keep on poppin' those pills!

*** not to derail, but let me know if you want to sell your garbage pail kids ***

donkypunch55 -

I don’t know Omars, that Post Malone cat looks JUST like a GPK.

This thread is actually funny. Post Malone looks like Charlie Brown and Snoop Dogg had a baby. Lil Pump, 21 Savage, and all these other goofs like like a ghetto circus. 

jasperb -
OmarsOwnGoal -

Stupid post. Try harder. 

Why, he's absolutely right, some of them look rediculous. 

Exactly, he's right.

Unless you're blind or pointing out that Lil Yachty with multi-coloured teeth looks ridiculous triggers you, there's no denying with slight hyperbole that op is right.

It's mostly the ones from the south. Actually, that's the only stuff I ever hear these days. I think lil Wayne started it

To each his own, I just worry bout the youf

I remember when gangsta rap hit the burbs, and all of a sudden everyone became "hood", It took my brother, actually. Stabbed in the chest over a half gram 

Kids really do get impressions from whats big in the culture, and this particular phase of the culture is probably as low as human developement and potential can get. Drugs arent quite what they use to be, now a days what kids do, and believe me, Ive driven a 16 year old to rehab would freak you the fuck out 

This seems like an increadably low point to think that most of their fans are between 10-20 

What also bothers me as far as production and music composition goes is how little depth there is to the tracks and how that cant possibly do much for the imagination, other than get people in a drone like trance 

Ive worked in factories in my youth, and to be honest most of these four bar loops could easily be the sounds of asembly lines 

Anyways check out my Mixtape, it features Lil'popo and spatzula fry pan, also bisquik box lunch

Im thinking bout getting a tat on my face that sais,

yo fuk wrk ima b famus