Hippo says “yoga is racist”

White supremacy pollutes everything.

3 Likes

Lmao that thread title

4 Likes

“In her new book Yoke: My Yoga of Self-Acceptance”.

A.k.a “I can’t touch my toes but goddamnit imma try”

10 Likes

Does anyone else not give two shits about any claimed “racism” or “white supremacy” anymore? To me, these words have lost all meaning and are simply a fallback insult for low IQ people that don’t want to take personally responsibility for their own failures. Land whales like the one here are the perfect example of this…

26 Likes

This has been a talking point for quite awhile.

1 Like

Keep an eye out for the followup book to Yoke: My Yoga of Self Acceptance, her 2nd book, Yokes And Other Things I Eat To Much Of But Its Ok Because I’ll Just Blame It On The Whitey.

Jessamyn also plans to go on a spoken word tour. The tour, Peckerwoods, Peckerwoods I Would Cannibalize A Peckerwood White Cracker But I’m Too Addicted to The Wendy’s Late Night Menu!, is set to get rolling soon.

4 Likes

wel hippo is trying to culturally appropriate and old indian practice!

4 Likes

She’s absolutely correct! And don’t get me started on math. Or science. Or technology. Or medicine. Or facts. Or the American flag. They’re ALL racist. But especially yoga.

2 Likes

Thread title is on point.

2 Likes

When the heart says yoga but the body says sumo

7 Likes

Guarantee this is her all day:

giphy (15)

5 Likes

Anymore? This was some outdated shit 40 yrs ago when I was born. I never cared about it. Even the few examples they gave in the 90’s seemed ridiculous, after we’ve had a black president it’s just retarded

2 Likes

Ok this cultural appropriation shit is getting ridiculous. We live in America where people share culture. She’s not even Indian so she is also appropriating Indians.

Brazilians appropriated Jiu-jitsu

Mexicans appropriated polka from the Germans

Blacks appropriated basketball from the white man.

I’ve even seen Japanese teenagers dressing like Mexican Lowrider culture with Aztec tattoos and shit!!

That hippo appropriated KFC every night

4 Likes

The goal posts will always be moved…and this shithead, his wife, et al will see that we never get there.

“America, we have come so far. We have seen so much. But there is so much more to do.”

― Barack Obama

She has trouble balancing through a bunch of this. I’m thinking the only yoga she does is for social media and youtube videos.

2 Likes

She leads a life of guaranteed health care, the ability to state her personal opinions, write a book and be openly gay, but the culture is rooted in racism!

Yes she is a victim… of stupidity!

3 Likes

It’s never made sense to me and struck me as just something else they can complain about. Instead of considering it an honor that someone imitates your culture, they get paranoid and defensive. Fuck them

1 Like

if anything, she is showing women that yoga doesnt help with weight loss

Fat race hustling bitch trying to make a quick buck, sadly she will.

Is heart disease also racist?