Hit a facking deer on the way home

I've been driving for 14 years and never hit a deer and I'm driving home tonight from a call in at work and fucker jumps out of the woods, hits my car bounces off and hits a van coming the other way.

Goddamnit Phone Post 3.0

Murderer

Hope u have comprehensive coverage Phone Post 3.0

Deer burgers on you? I'll bring the beer. Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision - Hope u have comprehensive coverage Phone Post 3.0
I do $50 Phone Post 3.0

beatbum - Deer burgers on you? I'll bring the beer. Phone Post 3.0
So I drove down the road for a safe place to inspect the damage, I go back down to where it happened to get a picture of the deer for proof and the fuckers gone. Phone Post 3.0

How bad did it fuck up your car?

Mutant - DosAnjos#1fan , 441  
-1 minute ago

Are you from the future? Phone Post 3.0

Not sure what to make of this post.

Mutant - DosAnjos#1fan , 441  
-1 minute ago

Are you from the future? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Shit...this is a everyday thing out here in Texas In the hill country...i hit one at 330 am on my way to work one morning...woke me the fuck right up...did 3k worth of damage.i don't know how my car wasn't totaled out.It is the fucking crazy how far they fly when u hit them. Phone Post 3.0

DosAnjos#1fan - How bad did it fuck up your car?
Hood is fucked up, grill is busted, headlight broken, quarter panel is pushed back and my door creaks when I open it, Phone Post 3.0

Deer reported that your car was a piece of shit maggot and it wanted to kill the car in the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

thebehemoth73 - Shit...this is a everyday thing out here in Texas In the hill country...i hit one at 330 am on my way to work one morning...woke me the fuck right up...did 3k worth of damage.i don't know how my car wasn't totaled out.It is the fucking crazy how far they fly when u hit them. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I hope mines not totaled, shouldnt be, I really like not having a car payment Phone Post 3.0

Sucks man. I hit one last winter...on my way home from hunting Phone Post 3.0

Kid Salami - Sucks man. I hit one last winter...on my way home from hunting Phone Post 3.0
Oh the ironing Phone Post 3.0

Did you take the meat home?

Mutant - 
dhughes - Mutant, he's posting from your IP address from 2 days ago!! Get out of your house!!! Phone Post 3.0
It's too late I'm already dead Phone Post 3.0

A rape was involved.

Mutant - 
DosAnjos#1fan -
Mutant - 
dhughes - Mutant, he's posting from your IP address from 2 days ago!! Get out of your house!!! Phone Post 3.0
It's too late I'm already dead Phone Post 3.0

A rape was involved.
And it wasn't tastefully done. Phone Post 3.0

That's a matter of perspective. I was hoping for tears.

I once had a deer hit my car. I saw a deer run in front of my suv so I braked hard to miss it which I did, only to have another deer hit the back side of the suv. Luckily it was a Nissan Xterra so it didn't do too much damage. Phone Post 3.0