Hit A-Rod Every Time He Comes To Bat?

After he got plinked last night in the Red Sox game I got to thinking if I was a pitcher would I hit the guy every time he came up to face me not just because he's a cheating sumbitch but because he's a cheating cheese eating rat bastard sumbitch.

So in your opinion should every pitcher go this route until he's banned for life?

lol, i would have no problem with this.

I don't think every pitch going to take a chance on getting a 5 game ban for that. Phone Post 3.0

Snitches get...pitches? Phone Post 3.0

HisOrHerpes - Snitches get...pitches? Phone Post 3.0

wordsmith as indicated by this post and your SN

voted up

would be hilarious to see this happen for sure...and im a yankees fan

is it even proved that he snitched? i find that hard to believe and i am damn sure not an arod sympathizer.

I cant stand him ever since he opted out of his contract and re-signed.

Buuuuttt MLB is on a witch hunt with him and i find this latest leak just some more bullshit put out by selig.

And by the way boston fans are so fucking hypocritical.

Their World Series were won by someone who was basically kicke dout of MLB for cheating (Manny) and someone who got caught (ortiz) but now they are sooooooo anti cheating. GTFO of here with that bullshit

I don't have a horse in this race but I can't stand the guy. He is the worst example of how some athletes become when their stardom goes to their head as some type of sense of entitlement.

Five games or not I'm headhunting the sumbitch

I have missed the news on him snitching, can somebody fill in the blanks? Phone Post 3.0

Crooked NYer - is it even proved that he snitched? i find that hard to believe and i am damn sure not an arod sympathizer.

I cant stand him ever since he opted out of his contract and re-signed.

Buuuuttt MLB is on a witch hunt with him and i find this latest leak just some more bullshit put out by selig.

And by the way boston fans are so fucking hypocritical.

Their World Series were won by someone who was basically kicke dout of MLB for cheating (Manny) and someone who got caught (ortiz) but now they are sooooooo anti cheating. GTFO of here with that bullshit
They're just against PEDs because MLB hasn't caught Pedroia - YET. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - I have missed the news on him snitching, can somebody fill in the blanks? Phone Post 3.0

Is anyone surprised that in addition to being a cheater, a liar and a narcissist, Alex Rodriguez also reportedly is a snitch?

By any measure, that's hitting for the cycle in baseball's Steroids Era.

The hits just keep on coming for the man believed to be among the worst performance-enhancing drug users in Major League Baseball history. Just a week and a half after he was suspended for 211 games -- but allowed to keep playing because apparently no one can roust the arbitrator from his summer cottage – "60 Minutes" reported that members of Rodriguez's "inner circle" told authorities that 2011 National League MVP Ryan Braun and Francisco Cervelli, A-Rod's teammate with the New York Yankees, also used PEDs obtained from the Biogenesis clinic in South Florida.

Hired Gun -
Barbasol - I have missed the news on him snitching, can somebody fill in the blanks? Phone Post 3.0

Is anyone surprised that in addition to being a cheater, a liar and a narcissist, Alex Rodriguez also reportedly is a snitch?

By any measure, that's hitting for the cycle in baseball's Steroids Era.

The hits just keep on coming for the man believed to be among the worst performance-enhancing drug users in Major League Baseball history. Just a week and a half after he was suspended for 211 games -- but allowed to keep playing because apparently no one can roust the arbitrator from his summer cottage – "60 Minutes" reported that members of Rodriguez's "inner circle" told authorities that 2011 National League MVP Ryan Braun and Francisco Cervelli, A-Rod's teammate with the New York Yankees, also used PEDs obtained from the Biogenesis clinic in South Florida.
Both of those were known well before he was suspended. Hey, Braun was suspended before any other names were even announced!

As for your question about ARod getting worse - at this point I'm pretty sure the public sees him as Canseco 2. Phone Post 3.0

Well, if Arod homers ever time he gets plunked, I guess I would take that trade.

I didn't have as much of an issue with Canseco as I do with Arod. Yes Jose is/was a snitch but he also came clean with everything he did. Granted he did it because he needed the cash but he told it all not like Arod fighting it tooth and nail all the while ratting everyone else out and trying to cover it up. That is why MLB is going after him so hard.

Wasn't he suspended for a bunch of games for ped use? How is he playing ? Phone Post

sewich - 

Wasn't he suspended for a bunch of games for ped use? How is he playing ? Phone Post

He's appealing the suspension.

To be honest I'm not sure how even the Yankee Fans can support him. He's a cheat, a snitch and has tried to cover it up even trying to drag other players into his attempt at the cover up. Someone I'd want playing on my team.

Throwing behind him the first pitch should have gotten Dempster a warning, and he should have been ejected for the hit.

Regardless what everyone thinks of A rod, you can't change the rules just because he's an asshole. If that had been any other batter, Dempster would have been gone. The umpire was a disgrace.

Let the players deal with him on the field how ever the fuck they want. If pitchers want to bean his ass, so be it. Phone Post

I'm not following any of this, but it seems strange to be against both cheaters and people who "snitch" on cheaters.

B_Goetz - I'm not following any of this, but it seems strange to be against both cheaters and people who "snitch" on cheaters.

I think people are mostly against cheaters who snitch on other cheaters while denying their own culpability. If A-Rod had come out an admitted what he had done, accepted his penalty, and then mentioned other people who were doing the same thing, people would not be quite so hostile to him. This, however, is just another incident in the endless continuum of A-Rod's hypocrisy which shows his willingness to throw others under the bus to avoid damage to himself that he is responsible for (assuming he is in fact responsible for the leak).

Per ESPN Today

A spokesperson for Tony Bosch's attorney, Susy Ribero-Ayala, told ESPN's Outside the Lines on Sunday that Alex Rodriguez paid her a $25,000 retainer in February in the wake of the Biogenesis scandal and later transferred an additional $50,000 that was immediately returned to Rodriguez.

Outside the Lines reviewed the documents for the second transfer. Ribero-Ayala said through her spokesperson that the money was "unsolicited and unwarranted" and was returned. A lawyer for Rodriguez's former law firm, said that the $50,000 had been sent in an error and asked for it to be returned.

Of course, all of this suggests that Rodriguez was trying to enlist Bosch's aid in the Biogenesis investigation before MLB earned Bosch's cooperation. And it's that involvement in trying to muck up the investigation that MLB has and will use to justify its 211-game suspension of Rodriguez.