Hitting up a massage parlor in about 45 mins. TME

I'm nervous...why???? Phone Post 3.0

Rub one out before you get there.

$50. To momma, $150. To the girl

Don't miss her on the lips

Tell her JimmyNaks says hi Phone Post 3.0

Stop by Safeway or Long's, get the plastic badge set.

Tell them it's a raid.

Say they can work something out.

Take pics

Post here.

Profit? Phone Post 3.0

remember, it's most certainly a tranny if you start pulling back when they go in for a kiss, but you can't escape because those fucking trannies grab your top teeth w/ their tongues and you're tran-trapped.

FCTV808 - 

remember, it's most certainly a tranny if you start pulling back when they go in for a kiss, but you can't escape because those fucking trannies grab your top teeth w/ their tongues and you're tran-trapped.

Wait wut?

I want to hear moar of FCTV's story, my Cawd! Phone Post 3.0

...just fyi, i have recently acquired inside knowledge that those places have video cameras everywhere...go disguised!

true story:

yokohamas back in early 2000s while it was still FUN...

fbi cousin says, "fctv808, hey, you might want to avoid going to club yokohama"

i never told her i go there.

:(

China Doll off Atkinson is a swell place my friends! Phone Post 3.0

FearHIM - China Doll off Atkinson is a swell place my friends! Phone Post 3.0

Swell place......hmmmmmm,......duly noted

lazy vice/morals guy in for...uh, research

I did my research on backpage, and was presently surprised that pics if the "models" on the ad for China dolls were what they looked like in person. Phone Post 3.0

Robobear -
FearHIM - China Doll off Atkinson is a swell place my friends! Phone Post 3.0

Swell place......hmmmmmm,......duly noted

Been there Robo?! Have I found a tunnel buddy :)!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Backpage is the shit!

For researching purposes that is Phone Post 3.0

interdasting.

do they accept insurance?

massage blocker ftmfl

MOB U2 don't post much, but when he does.....

FTW!! Phone Post 3.0

I've seen pics from friends that go. Totally worth $200. If I wasn't married... Phone Post 3.0

My first experience was at Evergreen next to Rock Za. Friend paid and I figured I didn't want to be rude. :-). We didn't know we could get a line up so mama sent us to rooms to wait. The first girl that came in was ugly so I politely said "no thank you". She left and mama personally walked in another girl. Same scenario, i politely declined. Mama was a little miffed and brought 3rd girl. I said "sorry, maybe I should go". Mama says "wait, one more girl". And I swear to you it was the first girl dressed in a different outfit! Phone Post 3.0