HIYA GEEKS

I was told I'd be welcome here?

PS: DC works on a whole different level of power, Marvel is good but not nearly as powerful.

How's that?

Not with that attitude, you won't.

welcome dude.

as a new member of the geekground,you will receive one lantern ring,and "Walking with Cain:A guide to Arguing Everything Juggernaut" by SKARHEAD.

Can I have her?

only if you trade for that neal adams book

LOL! Sold!

Sorry my post came out harsh, by the way. It wasn't meant to, just that people on here can get arguementative some times, especially when juggernaut power levels are involved.

He's MU, so your post could be interpreted as an attack on Juggernaut's indefatigability.

Alder Hiss - Sorry my post came out harsh, by the way. It wasn't meant to, just that people on here can get arguementative some times, especially when juggernaut power levels are involved.

He's MU, so your post could be interpreted as an attack on Juggernaut's indefatigability.
LOL! No problem.

PS: DC works on a whole different level of power, Marvel is good but not nearly as powerful

Ooooh, yeahhh uhmm im gonna have to disagree with you on that....fellow Geek

Welcome Abe. If you mean by DC humans being more powerful than Marvel ones then you are probably correct.

We should run some tests first.  Tell me what you think of these pics?

Marvel owns DC.

^^ LOL

MarkRobinson - Marvel owns DC.

Time Warner is shocked.

Marvel and DC are good.

But there are a bunch of books out there that are not Marvel or DC that are just as good if not better. Depends on your tastes.