HK Students Wait for HS Exam Results

https://youtu.be/MSvBIbXcGi4

For Korean students taking the 8 hour Suneng Exam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4c5ZRJII68&ab_channel=AsianBoss

They should move here.

The government has guaranteed loan money so EVERYONE can go to college.

No tests or scores required.

Just apply and get a loan for full price of tuition and room/board and you’re set…

This is why their schools are better and they’re more educated in general.  They don’t insist that every kid should go to college.  The definitely don’t insist every kid should go to college and that the government should pay for it with zero underwriting.  Our insistence on coddling everyone their entire lives is a travesty. 

6 Likes

Once they start working, the young professional’s work week is 9/9/6: 9 am to 9 pm, 6 days per week. China is going to be the world superpower within 20 years.

1 Like
Lazarus - Once they start working, the young professional's work week is 9/9/6: 9 am to 9 pm, 6 days per week. China is going to be the world superpower within 20 years.

thats sounds like a miserable existance. do we really want that?

I bet that scene plays out every year at Baltimore city public schools.

3 Likes

You racist a-holes better not comment that the dogs looked more nervous than the Chinese students.

3 Likes
shen -

You racist a-holes better not comment that the dogs looked more nervous than the Chinese students.

What’s racist about hot dogs? 

Eventually those guys are going to own us all.

There is simply no way to compare them to American students.

shen -

i would never say something like that

I welcome our dog eating overlords

billyball2 - They should move here.

The government has guaranteed loan money so EVERYONE can go to college.

No tests or scores required.

Just apply and get a loan for full price of tuition and room/board and you’re set…

Get fucked faggot. Most of our students are saddled with crippling debt by the time they are 22 while the rest of the world churns out debt free candidates just so we can import them. This country’s education system is 2nd rate.

2 Likes

While our schools continue dumbing down curriculum. Our high schools will be the equivalent to special ed in the not so distant future.

1 Like

The average American is kept at a 6th grade level. My physchiatrist told me that the sixth graders in Russia are performing at a higher level than the students graduating high school.

Our schools are so shitty, that I, yes I, graduated college with a 4.0 in Computer System Security

1 Like
Lazarus - Once they start working, the young professional's work week is 9/9/6: 9 am to 9 pm, 6 days per week. China is going to be the world superpower within 20 years.

I wonder if those people are happy or if that matters.  In my infantile mind one of the key components of the American Dream is the implied likelihood of happiness in exchange for hard work.

STD Machine - 

The average American is kept at a 6th grade level. My physchiatrist told me that the sixth graders in Russia are performing at a higher level than the students graduating high school.

Or schools are so shitty, that I, yes I, graduated college with a 4.0 in Computer System Security

They’ve been saying that for years now though. Does it matter if the average American has poor general knowledge etc. as long as the US still produces enough silicon valley tech bros? They are what counts these days.

STD Machine -

Or schools are so shitty, that I, yes I, graduated college with a 4.0 in Computer System Security

The average American may keep themself at the 6th grade level.  If you want more you can have more.  Just put your cellphone down for a few minutes and try.  Anyone can climb to the top over here it's what distinguishes us from the riffraff.

1 Like
jgiveshead -
STD Machine -

The average American may keep themself at the 6th grade level.  If you want more you can have more.  Just put your cellphone down for a few minutes and try.  Anyone can climb to the top over here it's what distinguishes us from the riffraff.

Absolutely.

banco -
STD Machine - 

They’ve been saying that for years now though. Does it matter if the average American has poor general knowledge etc. as long as the US still produces enough silicon valley tech bros? They are what counts these days.

As long as Indians and Chinese get H1Bs.

That fuck Ted Cruz blocked a bill to help HK dissidents