Hmm a lot of new members here all of a sudden...

Seems to be a large influx of members signing up in the past few weeks or so that seem to have very strong opinions about the current state of the OG and seem to know all about members. Wonder why that is?

Could it be recycled trolls or previously banned members? 

Nah...couldn't be. 

Kirik's filling the swamp

I was just thinking about making a thread about this. 17ers are popping up everywhere. They are making a strong case to be the new 10er's.

Why is nothing done to prevent the constant recycling of trolls?

Some how or another this guy is invovled.

If the reason why this happened has been posted, i missed it. If it hasn't been.... Just lay it out there.

Have there been any good 17ers yet?

99% of the new influx are complete faggots.  Did Kirik start advertising on mattbattle to increase membership?

Bick Koxer -

99% of the new influx are complete faggots.  Did Kirik start advertising on mattbattle to increase membership?

Kirik is and has always been a faggot. He doesn't need to advertise. Im sure he knows lots of other faggots.

I think it's interesting that people take the time to make more than 1 account. what's the point? It's an anonymous forum to begin with. Who are you worried will dislike you if you speak your mind as "yourself"? Other anonymous names on the forum? Who cares? Afraid you'll get banned? Getting banned or frozen or whatever they call it isn't the end of the world. I'm pretty sure I've been given a time out once or twice over the years. I'm still here. Can someone please explain to me why I might want to spend the time to make another account that does exactly the same thing this one does?

Like there aren't a lot of racists here...

Most of the 17ers are obviously alt acct trolls, or banned posters who are back with a new SN.

I haven't seen a good one yet. They all seem to be assholes.

Also, a lot of them seem to be very racist which makes me wonder if the shutdown of Stormfront has led to some of these cretins finding their way here.

lefthooklarry - 

Because we would lose half the OG.

FlyinHawaiian - Most of the 17ers are obviously alt acct trolls, or banned posters who are back with a new SN.

Also, a lot of them seem to be very racist which makes me wonder if the shutdown of Stormfront has led to some of these cretins finding their way here.
Hahaha. Yeah that's gotta be it. Fucking Stormfront run off.

God damn what an idiot.

Fetty - 
M. Night ShamaLamaBlueDong -
Sexton Hardcastle -
Fetty -

Hey nitecuckler, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" LMAOOOOOO

Perfect example.

Bingo. 

#RecycledTrash

Hey nitecuckler, don't you got some race baiting threads to make?

Well, every other "protester" has turned chicken shit and refused my request.  I'll try you.  Can you give me a link to one of his threads where he broke TOS?  Or at least point me in the direction so I can decide for myself where the controversy lies?  I'm genuilly interested.  I'm willing to admit I might have missed the threads.

Seriously these fucks are killing this place.

All of them need to go

Fuck the mma.tv

FreightTrain -
lefthooklarry - 

Because we would lose half the OG.

Fuck it, they arent real posters anyway

Les Deplorables - 
FlyinHawaiian - Most of the 17ers are obviously alt acct trolls, or banned posters who are back with a new SN.

Hahaha. Yeah that's gotta be it. Fucking Stormfront run off.

God damn what an idiot.

It's not impossible. I'm fairly sure we've had some people here who were on both forums. Word of this forum may have gotten around over there.