Hmmm. Dillashaw went to Panama and got

IV’s. Very interesting. Very, very, very, very, very interesting

Thought IV’s were illegal. Ask BJ

4's are better than 3's

?

MountainMedic - ?

Stem cells?

SALINE FLUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttiger1 - Thought IV's were illegal. Ask BJ

Pretty sure it's legal out of competition if it's from a legit doctor.

All IV infusions and/or injections of more than 50mL (~3.4 tablespoons) per 6 hour period are prohibited at all times, both in- and out-of-competition, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations, without an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

I assume stem cell research constitues clinical investigations.

I blame Mad Max.

zFugitive -

All IV infusions and/or injections of more than 50mL (~3.4 tablespoons) per 6 hour period are prohibited at all times, both in- and out-of-competition, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations, without an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

I know a guy who is pretty wealthy and has been snorting powdered stem cells, reckons it’s given him incredible lung capacity and stamina. 

Too lazy to read it so I am going to assume it's AIDS.

Boner McGregor -
zFugitive -

I know a guy who is pretty wealthy and has been snorting powdered stem cells, reckons it’s given him incredible lung capacity and stamina. 

I know a guy who is pretty poor and has been snorting powered cell tech, it nearly killed him...