Hobbies that draw pompous douches like flies

Photography

List making.

Anything where they stop taking it as a hobby, and think it's a way of life that everyone needs to know about

invalid - 

Scrapbooking - if  you try and apply the Ontario style on the "wrong" bond of paper those cunts will be all over your shit

one of the most epic trolls conducted by this forum was on a scrapbooking forum. fun was had by all.

you seem to know some of the specifics of scrapbooking. did you stay on that forum after our work was done?

hmmmmm......

Disc golf Phone Post 3.0

Being a solitary shut in has a low level of douchery Phone Post 3.0

sicko - Anything where they stop taking it as a hobby, and think it's a way of life that everyone needs to know about

I agree that all "hobbies" are tainted by the assholes that treat it like something more that a distraction from their everyday life.

I've noticed that the people that are truly aficionado's keep it to themselves and are recluse about their passion.

Football parents and their douche jock kids

Emperor Nero - parents getting over involved with their childs sports is a common one

I coached a few. One dad would yell at his son constantly. He was a whale. I got feed up and asked him why dont you come show him how to hit. He stfu immediately. I told his kid remember this when u have a son. He was a really good kid, not great at baseball but he just wanted to have fun and play hard. I drafted him every year after. Phone Post

Sweet Daddy Bear - 

Skateboarders, polo players, Surfers, Yachtsman, Synthol freaks , Jersey Shore style guys, Phone Post

skateboarders dont give a fuck about anything, thats what its about, getting away from society cuz they dont fit in

Weekend warrior Harley riders Phone Post

Artists / collectors Phone Post 3.0

Magicians, hands down. Phone Post

Well, between competing my highly decorated show cats, breeding Slipper Orchids and being elected president of my historical fencing club (again), I'm simply FAR too busy to worry about what people's hobbies make them "pompous douches".

-Ta!

MMA, weight lifting/Bodybuilding, tattoos, Jiu Jitsu, Martial Arts, Religious freaks that always wanna rub it your face.

Some of the best groups I've met were at the BMX and motocross events.
All of them were very supportive and welcomed newcomers.

I read the thread title as 'hobbits who draw pompous douches'.

I came in here expecting hot midget bitches or something.

Shit. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - Welding Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Pro wrestling won't make the cut for pompous.

But if you want socially awkward guys with huge egos who will get into heated arguments over say CM Punk?

Pro wrestling attracts some douches for sure. Phone Post

ashleigh11 - 
invalid - 

Scrapbooking - if  you try and apply the Ontario style on the "wrong" bond of paper those cunts will be all over your shit

one of the most epic trolls conducted by this forum was on a scrapbooking forum. fun was had by all.

you seem to know some of the specifics of scrapbooking. did you stay on that forum after our work was done?

hmmmmm......

YoGonnaGetScrapped