Hobie's new Pro Angler 360 fishing kayak

Hobie announced a new version of their Pro Angler fishing kayak last week, fittingly titled the PA 360. I figured the resident kayak fishos around here might be interested in this, because it's a game-changer. The miragedrive pedal system can propell the kayak in 360 degrees, which is going to make this an incredible fishing platform. The fins also kick up when they hit something solid, so unlike their previous pedal drive, you won't have to concern yourself with pedalling in shallow water. It's not going to be cheap, but damn is it going to be good. Might just get one!

Full-Circle Navigation: Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 360 - YouTube

They also announced their new Pro Angler WFA kayak last week

Oops, sorry. Mods, please save me from further embarrisment :-/

That thing is pretty sweet. 

WRONG ASSHOLE FORUM 

That thing is amazing. I've got an ocean trident prowler 13 and that Hobey makes it look like a pile of crap. 

Shame ive not got the £4000 it'll cost though 

Ben Gardners boat - 

That thing is amazing. I've got an ocean trident prowler 13 and that Hobey makes it look like a pile of crap. 

User name checks out…

I like kayak fishing, but the prices of Hobies, especially the fishing ones,  are ridiculous.  You can buy a used boat with an outboard for those prices.

My father just bought a 14' Pelican with a mirage drive for like 1300.

StrikingMMA -
Ben Gardners boat - 

User name checks out…

Haha.