Hockey and baseball the only sports 2 survive BLM

You got these kids from UT won’t play unless their demands are met.  Now the running back from OkSt saying he won’t play unless the coach is fired.  Free shoe U players won’t play unless theirs is fired too.  We got  NBA players that won’t play.  NFL is gonna lose huge amounts of money since it’s gonna be a giant kneel-fest.  Is BLM gonna destroy all sports outside of baseball and hockey?  Are we gonna have a white league much akin to the negro leagues or back in the day?  The world has gone BANANAS

https://twitter.com/mlb/status/1268188140315070467?s=21

They're the only two that matter anyway.

2 Likes

Fuck all sports besides combat.

Latinos and Canadians/Euros can sit this one out. 

DaveFu -

What about all the Central American and Carribean players of African descent?

the_shrike - 
DaveFu -

Tell a Latino he's black. It's not the wisest of moves. Even Haitians I know don't like being called "black." Latinos and Islanders are very nationalistic. 

Asians are lot like that too. You can score a lot of points with Asian people when you can determine their specific ethinicity without asking.  

WendyIDMT -

They're the only two that matter anyway.

This ^

Brockback Mountain - Fuck all sports besides combat.

It will soon be illegal for a white fighter to strike a black fighter.

DaveFu -
the_shrike - 
DaveFu -

Tell a Latino he's black. It's not the wisest of moves. Even Haitians I know don't like being called "black." Latinos and Islanders are very nationalistic. 

Asians are lot like that too. You can score a lot of points with Asian people when you can determine their specific ethinicity without asking.  

Afro Hispanic is an official listing on the US Census with 2.5% of the US black population identifying as.  I know your anecdotal stories mean something, but not the whole picture I would imagine 

Wouldn’t be surprised if they did fuck themselves out of all that sweet money made off being athletic machines..... like burning down their own cities it ain’t gonna help em

the_shrike - 
DaveFu -
the_shrike - 
DaveFu -

Afro Hispanic is an official listing on the US Census with 2.5% of the US black population identifying as.  I know your anecdotal stories mean something, but not the whole picture I would imagine 

We found the lilly white on this thread

I’m done with every sport but mma... fuck these crazy fucks 

the_shrike -
DaveFu -

Very much doubt they will care.  Why sit out when you can make millions?  Only black athletes here are that brainwashed 

The MLB isn't even coming back thisyear because of the players.  Hopefully it finally kills the worst sport of them all.  

1 Like

NHL is coming back in 6 weeks 

the_shrike - 
DaveFu -
the_shrike - 
DaveFu -

You go ahead and decide which 2.5% of the population is "Afro-Hispanic." There is a huge difference betwen someone identifying themselves on a cookie cutter census form and stating that they're somehow not self identifying and behaving "appropriately."