Hockey fans

Whether your a fan of Boston or Chicago or not, if you are a fan of hockey in general who you taking? I'm going with Boston because of their physicality and phenomenal defense. What say you guys? Phone Post

Boston wins if they can keep playing like they did against the Penguins.

Agree. They held the team that was scoring 4+ goals a game to only 2 goals in the entire series. Phone Post

Im from Boston, want them to win. Let me just say though, that I think Chicago is a city close to Boston's hearts. Similar place, many rabid sports fans.

After the marathon Bombing, on of the Chicago papers had the most awesome, classy front pages. It had the logos of all the Boston sports teams, and it said something like "we are all Boston".

Just very, very classy.

The B's will still beat the fuck out of the Hawks, but the handshakes after will be very, very sincere. Phone Post

Boston in 6.

Since bouncing back vs the Leafs, that have been by far the best team!

That Leafs comeback was just ludicrous lol. I'm from NC so I'm a Canes fan.......I know I know. ..... but I respect the shit out of Boston. Really starting to dig their style. Phone Post

Hawks In 6 

R O L L I N !

Hawks win, Hawks win!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hawks win, Hawks win!!!! Phone Post 3.0

BEANTOWN!!!

Rask has been a stonewall in net and their defense has been awesome. Boston wins in 5 games or less!!! Phone Post 3.0

Rask has surprised for sure. And I hope Chara shuts down their D because Chicago does have some good offense from the defense. Phone Post

http://www.chicagonow.com/red-light-district/2009/11/hockey-etiquette-for-the-new-blackhawks-fan/

BOSTON! BOSTON! BOSTON! Phone Post

HAWKS no doubt!

I'm new to liking hockey buy Chicago was one of the first games I watched.  They looked like they were getting tired in the last series, they weren't as rough as they should have been.

Boston shredding up the P's really makes me think they're fired up to get it done.

I'm stoked for this series!

Ya, I got Boston winning this bitch.  I just hope it isn't a blow out either way. 

Stanley Cup Finals Bitches!!! FTW!  +3 OP

Chicago allowed the fewest goals in the NHL this season, and scored the 2nd most goals. Boston was just behind them in Defense, but far less in scoring.

I know the playoffs are a different season, and almost a different sport, but too many people are dismissing the Blackhawks. 75% of analysts I've seen are picking Boston, I can't believe it.

Chicago in 6

ShoRunNGun - That Leafs comeback was just ludicrous lol. I'm from NC so I'm a Canes fan.......I know I know. ..... but I respect the shit out of Boston. Really starting to dig their style. Phone Post
Don't know how the leafs almost won that series.

I'm from Toronto, so I know how they screwed it up (answer - by being the leafs),
But I don't know how they got so close to winning in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd - 

OUCH!  That hurts.. too soon. ;-)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/292100/thumbs/r-VANCOUVER-RIOTS-large570.jpg