Hockey Jerseys

Anyone know a good site that sells legit ones for a better price than most places? I would appreciate any help guys. Thanks. Phone Post

What team? Phone Post

Hurricanes and Rangers. Phone Post

Sorry only have Blackhawks Phone Post

Damn. Phone Post

IDOHARM - I had a legit website that sold reebok straight from the factory in China before shipping to stores for a 150% mark up. I was paying $40.00 per $250.00 jersey, I'll try to find their new web address for you. Phone Post 3.0

seems legit

Severnsmustache - Sorry only have Blackhawks Phone Post

Mind tossing that site this way? Phone Post

Sub'd Phone Post 3.0

Sweet I would really appreciate it. Jerseys are just so damn expensive and i'm a working stiff with 2 kids lol. Anything cheaper is always a good thing.

IDOHARM -
PR -
IDOHARM - I had a legit website that sold reebok straight from the factory in China before shipping to stores for a 150% mark up. I was paying $40.00 per $250.00 jersey, I'll try to find their new web address for you. Phone Post 3.0

seems legit
I managed to purchase a Chicago, Philadelphia and two St. Louis jerseys from this website for the cost of one retail. They're all legitimate Reebok edge fully embroidered and hand stitched. Phone Post 3.0
Do they carry goalie size jerseys? Phone Post 3.0

In.

Daddy needs a new jersey. Phone Post 3.0

Man... Post that shit, I'm in

From what I understand people go to alibaba.com and hook up with the factory direct. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously nice shit bro. Remember us if you get that website. Those are great looking jerseys. Especially the hawks one. Phone Post

Also how do jerseys fit? Do you buy them like your shirt size or a size bigger? Phone Post

IDOHARM -
ShoRunNGun - Also how do jerseys fit? Do you buy them like your shirt size or a size bigger? Phone Post
A size bigger is best, as you'll want to wear layers when you're playing rink hockey in December. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I wish. I live in NC. Never played hockey in my life. I just got in to hockey at the end of last season and I have become obsessed. I love it. Phone Post

Awesome thanks bro. Phone Post

I know cheapnflfox has some cheap ones, not sure on quality Phone Post

I have a bunch of goon jerseys. lol

Chael Sonnen Money -
Severnsmustache - Sorry only have Blackhawks Phone Post

Mind tossing that site this way? Phone Post

What size are you? Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0