Hodge Twins go off NFL BLACK National Anthem VID

So it is being reported the NFL is going to play the Black National Anthem before all NFL games the first week of the season. 

These dudes had me busting out laughing a few times and they make a lot of sense. Definitely worth the watch. 

5 Likes

I've lived in US close to 30 years. I had no idea there is such thing as "Black National Anthem"... Many black people also had no idea what that is....

Who comes up with this stuff???

The idea is to UNITE the country and come together not split people apart.

5 Likes

fanat - I've lived in US close to 30 years. I had no idea there is such thing as "Black National Anthem"... Many black people also had no idea what that is....

Who comes up with this stuff???

The idea is to UNITE the country and come together not split people apart.

If the Country did unite then Sharpton, Jackson,the Heads of BLM and the other race pimps and grievance mongers would have to get real jobs.

2 Likes

Watch fans turn their backs to the playing of that anthem.....

2 Likes

At the end of the day, money talks. If the "silent majority" can't even keep themselves from watching a football game, then they've already lost.

7 Likes

Aarin -

I would love to see people kneel for the black anthem and then stand for the national anthem. The community that kneels for the national anthem will lose their mind and call them racist. I don't think we see fans in stands so we won't see it :(

2 Likes

Liyon - At the end of the day, money talks. If the "silent majority" can't even keep themselves from watching a football game, then they've already lost.

Pretty much. The silent majority doesn't stand for anything but leave me alone and let me make my money. Religion, marriage,and pride in your community are all dead in large parts of this country.

Liyon - At the end of the day, money talks. If the "silent majority" can't even keep themselves from watching a football game, then they've already lost.

This.

Turn the games off. Stop watching. It's very simple.

3 Likes

LOL at a "Black National Anthem".

Just another divisive move by BLM and the Left.

"Without racism, they ain't got no job."

So true.

2 Likes

Liyon - At the end of the day, money talks. If the "silent majority" can't even keep themselves from watching a football game, then they've already lost.

destroying a people with comfort

our cavemen answers probably could not fathom this.

organisms adapt to their environment. you havent needed to be very strong to get by in the US for a while outside of poor neighborhoods so Americans have grown weak. this comes at the expense of their children though.

the leftist solution to that is not to have children and raise dogs instead.

Aarin -

Can I kneel duirng the playing of the black national anthem to protest the disproprotionate killing of white ppl by black ppl?

1 Like

The NFL just keeps strengthening my resolve to not watch. Seems like every week they just keep getting more divisive. 

2 Likes

this is the song:

The new anthem..

xNate - 

this is the song:

Nice song, I've sang it in chuch!

I don't know how it became formally recognized as the "Black National Anthem" or by who. 

Because the NFL says so? 

Maybe NFL will announce someone as U.S. Ambassador to black people. 

I like and respect too many black people to see them getting played like this.

It's pretty fucking insulting. 

Aarin -

I wonder if black people would be offended if white people kneeled??

DaveFu -
xNate - 

this is the song:

I don't know how it became formally recognized as the "Black National Anthem" or by who. 

Because the NFL says so? 

This just in: DaveFu is a black supremacist

It’s crazy to me that we fought long and hard to get rid of segregation. And now these idiots want it back.

https://youtu.be/_tBp9z1mWTQ

ShanTheMan - 
DaveFu -
xNate - 

this is the song:

Because the NFL says so? 

This just in: DaveFu is a black supremacist

Here I am reading my book report in 3rd Grade on Pimp by Iceberg Slim