Hogan Never existed

I haven't listned to the tapes, but how old are these alleged racist rants of Hogan's? Apparently its enough to get you erased from the memory of the WWE

Even worse they have also erased all things AxelMania as well. Phone Post

Removed from Hall of Fame and Tough Enough. Even Punk is still mentioned on the WWE website. Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck, brother?! Phone Post 3.0

Some sites are saying it's because of this.

https://youtu.be/Z7qYGx1UKhk Phone Post

Whats going on here ? Phone Post 3.0

FYAMYH - Some sites are saying it's because of this.

This is from 2012 and no way he got fired over this, whatever he did its big for them to completely erase him from history. Only time that's happened is with Chris Benoit. Phone Post 3.0

thegreatone287 - Removed from Hall of Fame and Tough Enough. Even Punk is still mentioned on the WWE website. Phone Post 3.0
This is seriously crazy. That's quite a big name and part of history to just erase. All of his merch pulled from wwe shop too. Phone Post 3.0

superCulo - 
FYAMYH - Some sites are saying it's because of this.

This is from 2012 and no way he got fired over this, whatever he did its big for them to completely erase him from history. Only time that's happened is with Chris Benoit. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Hell, Seth Rollins had picture of him with pants down & junk out circulating social media & they still put the strap on him not that many months later.

Maybe it was Hogan - and not Macho Man - that fucked Stephanie when she was 14. lol

Saw this posted on the OG - article link is here:

WWE Legend Hulk Hogan has had the whole world come crashing down on him Thursday night.

Various media outlets, including us, have received short audio of a disgustingly racist rant Hogan unleashed toward fellow wrestler, Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as The Rock. Among other things, Hogan calls Johnson,

“AN UPPITY, HALF-BREED NI**ER UNDESERVING OF HIS SUCCESS”

“AN UNTALENTED, NO-GOOD SHIT TALKING SAMBO”

And also claims

“I NEVER LIKED HAVING TO WRESTLE WITH ANYBODY WHO WASN’T WHITE”

WWE has quickly disassociated themselves from Hogan as he has been completely erased from their website, WWE.com including the Hall of Fame section where if you click on his name, it takes you to a page that says, “You are not authorized to access this page”. Hogan is not even listed as a Tough Enough judge anymore.

Hulk Hogan wrote on his Twitter in anticipation of the coming audio’s release,

“IN THE STORM I RELEASE CONTROL,GOD AND HIS UNIVERSE WILL SAIL ME WHERE HE WANTS ME TO BE,ONE LOVE. HH”

The full audio tapes have not been completely sent to the media, we will feature them in their entirety as soon as they are all available.

Removed him from the hall of fame as well? Damn. Makes me wonder just what else is on those tapes.

Thunderlips better watch his ass Clubber Lang is gonna be pissed Phone Post 3.0

One day I'm going to have to tell my son, like my father told me, that your heroes will fail you.

Hulk Hogan the character deserved nightly accolades on what he's meant to the business. Too bad the person playing that character is just another piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

The Audio is up basically he used the N word talking about black folks etc. Phone Post 3.0

Hogan always was a douche if you believed half of what was said about him he pulled the same crap with Snuka and Tony Atlas allegedly. Phone Post 3.0

If he really said those things about the Rock...man...lifelong Hulkamaniac but that'll be the end for him. Especially since you pretty much never hear a bad thing about the Rock as a person.

If it is just using the n word in that 2 year old interview that is another thing all together based on the context and considering WWE has said the word on RAW on national tv multiple times. That would be completely hypocritical.

I really hope as a fan that he didn't say that about the Rock as that will be the end of the Hulkster publicly until the day he passes. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I am not sure if the Rock is putting on an act, if he is it is a good one. Everyone that ever meets the guy says he is an awesome person to be around.

What ever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me?
I mean take him off tuff enough so as not to rep the company, but removing your biggest star of all time from the HOF because of something he said???? Phone Post 3.0

Hogan Hogan Hogan.

I knew it was a long shot, but this for sure will keep him off the Wrestlemania card. So that's a good thing.

2mmafreaks - What ever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me?
I mean take him off tuff enough so as not to rep the company, but removing your biggest star of all time from the HOF because of something he said???? Phone Post 3.0
Actually, Dynamite Kid is their biggest star ever. Hogan never did sweet bumps. You guys just don't know bro. Phone Post 3.0